Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

My Build

Old 05-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #21
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Messed around in photoshop today to see what my truck would look like if i had a color matched grille and bumper....thoughts?
Old 05-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #22
fender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: 10th Marines
Name: stanley
fender104's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see that with the lift and tires.. just do that to my truck and we could see.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #23
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fender104 View Post
I wanna see that with the lift and tires.. just do that to my truck and we could see.
Ill post pics tomorrow morning since its dark out now

Well I got the truck back today and I'm very pleased!
The tires and wheels come in on thursday but suprisingly the 225s still look good with the lift
The tires are 31x10.50 and the wheels are 15x8 flat black mickey thompsons and I'm searching for cheap beadlock rings (Aluminum please) if anyone knows where i can find a cheap set let me know. only 1 inch thin
Old 05-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #24

Heres a pic of the truck with the lift, sorry if you can't tell hahaha you can definitely tell in person Wheels come in on thursday same with the BFG's A/T KO's 31x10.50

Old 05-29-2012, 01:29 AM   #25
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. You can def tell the lifts on there. Nice Reg cab. Waitin for pics with the tires.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #27
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
looks good -- i really like the shop of the color matched -- i say go for it!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #28

FINALLY GOT MY TIRES AND RIMS!!!!! I'm so happy with the results!!! there were some struggles I should let you all know because I had to do some mods to get this to work! here's pictures below

At the first time around the rim scratched against the brake caliper and so i grinded that down about 2mm

There was some damage done to the rim, but I grinded that down too and smoothened the inside so that it wouldn't scratch, but I'm very happy with the end results

ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET 4.10 GEARS and WHAT WILL THEY DO

Old 06-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #29
fender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: 10th Marines
Name: stanley
fender104's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires are you running? Where did you get your decal from?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #30

Quote:
31x10.5 Falken A/T's
and I got the decal from Toyota
I had the option of the sport decal or off road decal
sport just looked better and if i ever got stuck offroading the off road decal would be hard to explain
Old 06-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #31

Does anyone know how to clean aluminum rims, because a car wash was definitely a bad idea i have soap stains everywhere!
Old 06-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #32
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
for the gears look on east coast gear supply's website. its in the used section
Old 06-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #33
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
Does anyone know how to clean aluminum rims, because a car wash was definitely a bad idea i have soap stains everywhere!
A couple rags or buffer head on the drill, and a bottle of polishing compound, unless they are coated aluminum, then use a cleaning compound.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:52 AM   #34
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET 4.10 GEARS and WHAT WILL THEY DO

I am pretty sure you already have 4.10 gears stock....
Old 06-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #35
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I am pretty sure you already have 4.10 gears stock....
i think that is only 6 lug 4cylinders. i think our 5lugs have 3.XX im not exactly sure.

when i colormatched my grill i took a dremel and took the surrounding part off of the middle part so i didnt have to tape anything. then i think i scuffed it up, sanded and primed. i also feel like i sanded the primer a little before going with the base coat. after the base coat i think i wet sanded before putting on the clear coat. i missed a few spots but they are very small and near the triangles but other than that i think it looks great especially since im no pro.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #36
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
i think that is only 6 lug 4cylinders. i think our 5lugs have 3.XX im not exactly sure.

when i colormatched my grill i took a dremel and took the surrounding part off of the middle part so i didnt have to tape anything. then i think i scuffed it up, sanded and primed. i also feel like i sanded the primer a little before going with the base coat. after the base coat i think i wet sanded before putting on the clear coat. i missed a few spots but they are very small and near the triangles but other than that i think it looks great especially since im no pro.

After searching some, you would be correct my friend.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:45 AM   #37
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
the stock 5 lug has 3.58 gears i believe. when i get 31s one day i'll throw in some 3.91 gears with a locker but a good ways off
Old 09-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #38

Quote:
Also I was thinking about removing the decal and maybe getting a TX pro decal for both sides. Why? well the TX Pro decal IMO looks crazy awesome
Old 09-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #39
808tacomas is on a distinguished road
Name: kingrob
808tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
nice bro. howd you black out ur lights?
Old 09-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #40
808tacomas is on a distinguished road
Name: kingrob
808tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heres a pic of the truck with the lift, sorry if you can't tell hahaha you can definitely tell in person Wheels come in on thursday same with the BFG's A/T KO's 31x10.50

whats your lift kit on this? looks very nice