Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

My Build

Old 09-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #41
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808tacomas View Post
nice bro. howd you black out ur lights?
Aye, thanks for the feedback I'll answer both your questions on my lift and taillights.

1. My taillights are after markets called Black Altezza's. Now I'm not trying to plug in a sponser or anything but I got them off of k2motor.com for about 90 buck's. THEY ARE WORTH IT!

2. My lift is the Fatbob's 2.75" lift which you get get off their website for about $230 (Kinda of a hassle to install) But also worth it

Hopefully that helped you
Old 10-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #42
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post

Either one is very sig worthy. Especially that bottom pic.

Nice 5 lug.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:31 PM   #43
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These pics are like a week old but I never updated my build thread...
BUT HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!! 15x8 ION ALLOY 133 Wheels
Honestly so happy with the way these things look on my truck!!! Still running them on 31's

Old 11-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #44

So, I don't want to take away from SockMonkeys spectacular work, however I made these custom decals for my taco. I think they turned out great!! Now if only I knew how to print vinyl..

Let me know your thoughts!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #45
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good...PM ruggedT...local guy in VA with a vynal printer who can probably help you out...
Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Looks good...PM ruggedT...local guy in VA with a vynal printer who can probably help you out...
Thanks Shady, but I just found a local guy out here in Vegas that will help me out! but thanks again
Old 12-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #47
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
Really like the build. Looks damn good. Do you have any rubbing problems with the tires? And did you re-gear it or does it run fine with stock gearing on the tires?
Old 12-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
Really like the build. Looks damn good. Do you have any rubbing problems with the tires? And did you re-gear it or does it run fine with stock gearing on the tires?
I had to do the black box mod, to avoid rubbing but otherwise I haven't had any issues with them. and I average about 18 mpg street with the stock gears and larger tires, there is a power loss but I baby my truck by trying to keep it under 2000 RPM (maximum) when accelerating. I will re-gear when I get the money and time for it.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoShredsn View Post
As I said earlier, one of the nicest five lugs I've seen. Your truck makes it look good and I'm liking the color match shop. Btw, I'm holding you to those tailgate brake LEDs haha
Come back out next wednesday and they are all yours hahaha.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #52

Just updating everyone with some current pictures!

Old 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #53
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
All the clean 5 lugs, I need to wash mine.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #54
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Cool ride
Old 05-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #55
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, I don't want to take away from SockMonkeys spectacular work, however I made these custom decals for my taco. I think they turned out great!! Now if only I knew how to print vinyl..

Let me know your thoughts!

Nice job on the decal, I just recently purchased some decals from Sock myself.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
All the clean 5 lugs, I need to wash mine.
hahahaha no no no! mine's not clean at all! I mean it's probably cleaner than most, but I have all these black marks on the side of my truck from the rain on the asphalt. I picked out the pictures where the marks were least noticable
Old 08-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #57

Some updated pics of the 5-lugger slugger

Old 09-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #58

Did another mod this weekend. Derp'd the roof and emblems. Still debating on whether to keep it or not
What do you guys think of it?

Old 10-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #59
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had to do the black box mod, to avoid rubbing but otherwise I haven't had any issues with them. and I average about 18 mpg street with the stock gears and larger tires, there is a power loss but I baby my truck by trying to keep it under 2000 RPM (maximum) when accelerating. I will re-gear when I get the money and time for it.
Gearing on a 31 really isn needed. I did 31's for two years on stock gears, then 32's on stock with aftermarket exhaust. 4.10's will get you some better acceleration but not a large gain. Look into doing LSD first so you can hook up better in the DEZ. As for your under 2k max. Don't be scurred to take her up to red line, even though max power is built around 4500. My Whitney has never been babied and still going strong at 170k.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #60
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
How is that Fat Bob's lift holding up? I just ordered one for my truck to get a little more ground clearance and stiffen up the rear end. I am not in Vegas anymore so you don't have to worry about seeing the same looking truck driving around haha. I also saw your pics on another thread with the color matched bumper. Looks real good dude.