Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

My Build

Old 10-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #61
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
How is that Fat Bob's lift holding up? I just ordered one for my truck to get a little more ground clearance and stiffen up the rear end. I am not in Vegas anymore so you don't have to worry about seeing the same looking truck driving around haha. I also saw your pics on another thread with the color matched bumper. Looks real good dude.
The lift holds up extremely well! The rear shocks are incredible. They are a bit stiff but you won't ever have to worry about the rear sagging or having a "bro-lean"

Will you be coming back to vegas anytime in the future?
And yeah the colormatched bumper is my favorite addition, I also derp'ed the grille black so it really looks clean!
Old 10-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #62
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Derp'd the current grille while the satoshi is getting ready.

Old 10-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #63
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
The lift holds up extremely well! The rear shocks are incredible. They are a bit stiff but you won't ever have to worry about the rear sagging or having a "bro-lean"

Will you be coming back to vegas anytime in the future?
And yeah the colormatched bumper is my favorite addition, I also derp'ed the grille black so it really looks clean!
Glad to hear the lift is doing well. It's like 50/50 from everyone on forums about how well the FB lift does. I think the naysayers are either doin shit the lift is not made for or just nitpicking.

I wont be back to Vegas as far as I know. On Terceira Island now, don't know where I'm goin next.

It sucks because I can't get 3r3 Toyota paint shipped here to have my bumper painted at the local garage. Oh well.

Trucks is lookin good man. Can't wait to see that Satoshi on there.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #64
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Do you remember the part numbers for your rear shocks that came with the FB lift? I just got mine in the mail and they sent me two different shocks. Just wanted to bump the part numbers against yours to see if either one of them is correct.

one is 2400LL
the other is 2400SL
(the 2400SL one is def the wrong one cause its has a bushing, eye to eye type rod end that mounts on a post instead of the threaded end that mounts into the tower)

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:44 PM   #65
jamesrenoallen is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jamesrenoallen's Tacoma Gallery
bad ass truck man! How much do you estimate you have in it so far?
Old 12-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrenoallen View Post
bad ass truck man! How much do you estimate you have in it so far?
Shit...I'd think about $2,300-$3,000 in total? thats my best guess
Old 12-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #67

Some recent pics of my 5-lugger wheeling

Old 12-31-2013, 10:28 AM   #68

F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus all the four doors!!!
Old 12-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
Jesus all the four doors!!!
I was the only reg cab. everyone else was a four door! No AC
Old 01-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #70
jamesrenoallen is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jamesrenoallen's Tacoma Gallery
those pictures are awesome! Your truck looks like it should be in a Toyota commercial.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #71
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesrenoallen View Post
those pictures are awesome! Your truck looks like it should be in a Toyota commercial.
Agreed!

Truck's looking great man!
Old 01-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #72
Staples is on a distinguished road
Staples's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean looking build! Quick question, the billet grille that you're running, is that a full grille replacement or did you paint / plastic dip it? I like the satin finish a lot.

Same thing with the bottom of your bumper? Plastic dipped or just painted when you color matched it?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:46 PM   #73
ArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, I dig those wheels. How long have you had those falkens and how are they holding up? I leaning toward a set for myself, trying to get some good feedback on them.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:48 AM   #74
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
You locked or LSD'd in the rear? And needs s/c
Old 01-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staples View Post
Very clean looking build! Quick question, the billet grille that you're running, is that a full grille replacement or did you paint / plastic dip it? I like the satin finish a lot.

Same thing with the bottom of your bumper? Plastic dipped or just painted when you color matched it?
The billet grille was a cut out replacement, had to cut out the main piece of the grille. It's still from my stock grille. I plasti-dipped the entire thing to get that flat black look.

The bottom bumper I purchased from a member on here (Stup1dHurts)
I believe he just did the bottom valence in a permanent flat black finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArMarine04 View Post
Nice looking truck, I dig those wheels. How long have you had those falkens and how are they holding up? I leaning toward a set for myself, trying to get some good feedback on them.
I've had the Falkens for over a year and a half now and they are holding up great! Get the Wildpeak A/T's they've held up amazingly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
You locked or LSD'd in the rear? And needs s/c
I have LSD, no locker. I'd supercharge it if I knew I was keeping the 5-lug for life
Old 01-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #76
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have LSD, no locker. I'd supercharge it if I knew I was keeping the 5-lug for life
Nice which one you got? And quitter.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:36 PM   #77
AgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
AgMechTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, nice truck. How does it perform with the 31's? Is there a noticeable power loss?
Old 02-02-2014, 10:41 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgMechTacoma View Post
Hey man, nice truck. How does it perform with the 31's? Is there a noticeable power loss?
31's rode great, there is a noticeable power loss but you've gotta expect that when you change tire sizes drastically.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:37 PM   #79
AgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant futureAgMechTacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Joey
AgMechTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
31's rode great, there is a noticeable power loss but you've gotta expect that when you change tire sizes drastically.
I have 30's right now, and I really can't tell much of a difference over stock. I was thinking about going up to 31's next time I buy tires. Sorry to see that your truck got totaled . You had a nice looking rig.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:17 AM   #80
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
WHOOOAA what happen bro !