Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

My Build

Old 12-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Talking My Build

Here's what it looks like today

MOST RECENT*
Aint she a beauty...

OTHER PICS

Mods:

- Billet Grille
- BHLM
- Black Altezza Tail Lights
- 31x10.5 Falken Wildpeaks
- 15x8 Ion Alloy Rims
- Two Decals on my rear window
- A few dents in the bedside
- A d*ck shaped ice cream stain in my drivers seat
- An LED dome light on the interior
- Fatbob's 2.75" spacer lift
Old 12-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well I just edited the hell outta this because it was filled with old data and such haha, but these are the pics of my truck in the early stages.

1st pic: I bought the truck on 3/26/2010 with 28000 miles on it. Unfortunately I do not have the original picture so I had to go off google and find the closest thing possible to what it looked like when I bought it (completely stock). However the next pictures are all my own.

2nd pic: I bought the billet grill from Sun Valley Bumper here in Vegas from Sean for a very good price (not gonna say in fear that you will hunt him haha) and got that installed. Unfortunately I DID NOT KNOW about the Satoshi mod so my grill is doomed for that mod seeing as they cut off most of the plastic on the inside when installing it.

3rd pic: Nothing special just some 225/70/r15 Yokohamas that got me places, I currently ride with 31x10.5 Falken's which are just awesome!!!

4th pic: I was incredibly lazy and very inexperienced and decided to play the safe card and buy the Black Housing Euro Headlights from k2. Still a BHLM but I just did it in a lazy manner.

5th pic: Just another one of my truck haha

NONE OF THESE IMAGES ARE RECENT!!! Keep going through the build to see what else I've done to my taco!
Attached Thumbnails
My Build-my-truck-born.jpg   My Build-img_0034.jpg   My Build-img_1689.jpg   My Build-img_1684.jpg   My Build-img_1682.jpg  

Old 12-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
fender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: 10th Marines
Name: stanley
fender104's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good so far, It's nice to see another Taco thats exactly like mine. I haven't even seen to many on here.

I can't wait to see how the lift looks I plan on doing the ready lift and bilstein's on my Tacoma when I have the money.

What rims where you exactly going for I am finding it hard to find rims I really like so far I am pretty much thinking about doing the American Racing Razors with 245/75 or 255/75 Bf All terrains.

I think putting in fog lights really helps out the whole front end. But if you are planning on getting a new bumper then there is no point.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Looking cool
Old 12-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #5

Quote:
Looks good so far, It's nice to see another Taco thats exactly like mine. I haven't even seen to many on here.

I can't wait to see how the lift looks I plan on doing the ready lift and bilstein's on my Tacoma when I have the money.

What rims where you exactly going for I am finding it hard to find rims I really like so far I am pretty much thinking about doing the American Racing Razors with 245/75 or 255/75 Bf All terrains.

I think putting in fog lights really helps out the whole front end. But if you are planning on getting a new bumper then there is no point.
Im thinking about American Eagle Wheels Series 185 or Pro Comp 8089 (AEW is cheaper)
And Depending on the space I have in my wheel well after the lift determines the bumper style, If I have a good amount of room ill keep the stock bumper and put in some fog lights in, im also debating on weather I should Color Match my grille shell

MY BUILD: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...-my-build.html
Old 12-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to tell ya, welcome to Tacoma world, glad you are here
Old 12-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #8

Quote:
if your looking for a lift theres one for sale on here.

heres a link
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...acer-lift.html
Thanks but im looking for the actual lift, not just the spacers.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
looks good dude. and strangely similar to my truck lol.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
very nice start. how do you like the geolanders? I just picked up a set for my truck. 235/75/15.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:25 PM   #12

The Geolanders are great, if you don't like the stock tire but you don't have enough money for the nitro grapplers or BFG's I would recommend the Geolanders above anything else, they do great in the dirt and in the snow also the on road performance is nice and smooth even though they are all terrain
Old 12-22-2011, 06:48 AM   #13
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
they did very well in the mud for me. I parked my truck in a pot on a trail I always got stuck on and the tires just kept truckin along when i got moving again.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
they did very well in the mud for me. I parked my truck in a pot on a trail I always got stuck on and the tires just kept truckin along when i got moving again.
Yeah the Geolanders are great, im planning to upgrade to a bigger tire and different rim once i have the money, i dont worry too much about my interior but if you know anyone that sells good looking seat covers for bench seats PM me, im trying to keep the gray but get a different look on it maybe a little bit of black with a red trim, fully black seat covers are just a bad idea here seeing as it reaches well above 100 degrees in the summer

Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #15

JUST ORDERED MY LIFT TODAY!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #16
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
Nice 5 lugger. looks real good.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #17

Here is the last time I will see my truck with stock suspension, sent it over to my older sisters boyfriends shop and hes lifting for free and im getting a new wheel/tire set for $500 ill be sure to post pics when I get the truck back
for now heres some pics of the tacoma and my altezza taillights

ALSO A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS!!!
If anyone knows how to color match, can you tell me how? (Stupidhurt's I know you do)
Where can I purchase T-Rex Eyelids?
Where can I find cheap beadlock rings?

MY BUILD: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...-my-build.html[/QUOTE]
Old 05-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #18
fender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the roughfender104 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: 10th Marines
Name: stanley
fender104's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of lift set up did you go with? What tires?
Old 05-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fender104 View Post
What kind of lift set up did you go with? What tires?
Fatbob's Lift, I'm probably going to get some bilstiens somewhere down the road
and the tires I went with are 31x10.50
Old 05-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #20
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy T rex eyelids from Toyota Man in this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ted-match.html