Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

2012 5lug lower than earlier models?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
My truck is slow
alwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
alwaysat8k's Tacoma Gallery
2012 5lug lower than earlier models?

I have a 2012 base access cab. I was parked next to a earlier model regular cab 5lug today..it looked like it sat higher? The wheels and tires were of stock aspects. I wasnt about to pull a measuring tape out because the guy was just getting out BUT, i am planning on running a new wheel set up where this would really come into play. Has anyone heard or noticed anything? I looked up changes but i couldnt find anything for new models?

There was no aftermarket suspension from what i seen either.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
My truck is slow
alwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
alwaysat8k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
regular cabs are a bit lighter, wear and tear on the suspension of the regular cab. couldn't make that much of a difference though.
hmm ok. it was enough for me to notice it. i should have just talked to the guy. but thanks for your input.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
fastrope is on a distinguished road
fastrope's Tacoma Gallery
i kinda notice the same thing also...