Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

calling all socal 5luggers!

Old 01-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #21
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
So are 6 lug guys invited haha
Old 01-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #23
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
I was at the Gorman meet today & my 5 lug stock dominated.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #25
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
I have only had the 2012 for a few months now & still have some mods & work to do to it before I take it back out on the trails, but I wouldn't mind running a lot more trails & meeting a bunch more cool people from the board.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #26
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve J View Post
I was at the Gorman meet today & my 5 lug stock dominated.
I was just about to post here, "you need to invite Steve J!!!"
Old 01-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #27
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO...Thanks Sunner.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #31
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
You alll figure out a date & location & I'll see what I can do about getting out there. I am trying to find some other 5 luggers out there that can run some trails & have some fun. The Gorman run was fun & a lot of people were REALLY impressed with my little 5 lugger.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #32
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Id be in if its a Saturday, Sundays I work. Truck should be getting some love in next few weeks so I can use it again.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #33
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
I work Saturdays but I plan on going to ocotillo soon if you wanna roll
Old 01-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #35
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
March 11, put me as a maybe. Hoping to have a lift already done by then & some other things. Definitely want to check out some of the other 5 luggers out there. Where is the meet?
Old 01-27-2012, 07:42 AM   #36
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
BTW.....Any 5 luggers out there with a base model black bumper that wants to trade for the chrome one off my 2012, I really need to find one soon
Old 01-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #37
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Most likely lucerne. Unless everyone wants gorman but we can figure that out when the day gets closer
Old 01-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #38
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Never been to Lucerne, if it's somewhat close, I might be down for it. Gorman is definitely fun & I have already proven that a stock 2 wheel drive base model 5 lugger can handle most of what Gorman can dish out. Didn't try the 4 wheel play ground but the trails & hills were no problem at all. Just need a little more ground clearance for some of the stuff.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:55 AM   #39

My buddy just said they charge at gorman is that true?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #40
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it's $5- at the gate. The fees help set up the dirt bike tracks, quad tracks & the 4 wheeler play ground along with the cleaning & upkeep of the restrooms.