Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

calling all socal 5luggers!

Old 03-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #141
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
time to tack them in place lol
They were tacked haha
Old 03-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #142
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
shit haha. still have a stock rear?
Old 03-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #143
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #144
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

damn haha do people look at you funny as you go by?
Old 03-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #145
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

TRDChris's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys here are the pics from today's trip and from the unfortunate crash incident I had .......YOU GUYS MISSED OUT!!!
On the way to Lucerne (Joel's truck)

All lined up and ready to go!!! From right to left...TRDChris, Joels98taco, Raxman80, and5lug taco

Kicking that sands ass!

The truck ended up losing control so my truck started swaying left and right which resulted in me crashing through two small thin trees and a pretty big bush !!

Managed to get out myself but the crash resulted in a blown shock

Didn't let a blown shock stop me!!! I got out myself and kept going!!! Talk shit now 5 lug haters

Two bad ass 2nd Gens!!! Raxman80 and 5lugtaco

Nice run guys!!!! I'll upload some more pics later got to get back to studying
Old 03-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #146
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
definitely gotta do that run again soon you guys missed out haha
Indeed!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #147

Quote:
that and the fact chris crashed
Thanks guys!!!...Trying to forget about that one lol
Old 03-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #148

school blows! haha was super fun though
Old 03-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #149

Quote:
school blows! haha was super fun though
Part two soon?
Old 03-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #150
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDChris View Post
Guys SHHHHHHH don't give it away pics coming in a minute or two......or maybe three
Lets see it
Old 03-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Lets see it
They're up
Old 03-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #152
Gear Head
5LUGTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: David
5LUGTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys its not the best video i know, but its my first time ever editing so shutup and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKArtuf6Cjc
Old 03-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LUGTACO View Post
Alright guys its not the best video i know, but its my first time ever editing so shutup and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKArtuf6Cjc
Actually It's pretty good
Old 03-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #154
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you all had some fun. I am so pissed I couldn't make it. Comifornia struck again.

Not long ago, the ex-wife went after me for more child support. Just till my youngest daughter graduates high school at the end of May this year. So, it put me in the "rears" that day by $770. So, I was taking extra out of each check to pay it down faster, but California decided to take my tax return. That's fine. No problem with that. Now I am all caught up & actually paying extra. All was well till, Comifornia decided to take my Federal return at the same time. Now I have over paid Child support by $760-. So because Ca & Fed did not decide to check who was covering the "Rears" child support, They have taken TWICE as much as they were supposed to. Now I have to wait for Child services to get off their asses & send me the refund for what I have over paid which could take up to 3 months. In the mean time, Fed Taxes sent me a check for $34- which what was left over that the Child support did not take. WTF??? Right when I feel like I am getting ahead, I get slapped back down
Old 03-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #155
Gear Head
5LUGTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: David
5LUGTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just wondering if the video is working for you?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #156
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
hyrdroplanning in the dry and dusty dez

joel do you have spacers up front?

5lugtaco i dig the suspension vid of your TC set up, is that they're LT taquito kit?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #157

He basically lost it cus he took the turn at 50 lol and yeah the spring spacers and spindles actually handled better than I expected
Old 03-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #158

Quote:
He basically lost it cus he took the turn at 50 lol and yeah the spring spacers and spindles actually handled better than I expected
same concept! lol It just wasn't wet
Old 03-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #159

Quote:
X2
Old 03-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #160
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
got it, looks like fun guys, joel those spindles widened you quite a bit up front, time for some glass.
i wanted to go out this weekend but my lower ball joints are shot already after 5k miles. They've seen prolly 800 hard hittin dirt miles too though. damn five lugs