LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

calling all socal 5luggers!

Old 01-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
calling all socal 5luggers!

hey guys 5lugtaco and i want to set up an offroad meet for the end of febuary or beginning of march. will most likely be a sunday so if anyone wants to head out. eithere lucerne or gorman so post what you guys would prefer and add your name to the list i know the lucerne spot fairly well but have never gone to gorman.
1.5lugtaco
2.Joels98taco
3.trdchris
4.ryanjboutin(maybe)
5.Tacoman2.7
6.brian(amerimotor) maybe
7.schmitzM1(maybe)
8.socalrunner
9.raxman80
10.reece54

Meet location:lucerne valley
Meet date: Sunday march 11th
Mcdonalds address:12160 mariposa road victorville ca 92392 its right off the 15 fwy and bear valley road.

The plan is to meet up at mcdonalds around 9 am and head out when everyone shows up hopefully around 930 am. Bring food and drinks unless you want to head into town for lunch. Also bring recovery gear (tow strap/recovery strap/chain) and a friend with 4wd if possible.Can never be too safe. Spare gas, tires,jack, and tools if you can. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I have a cell so pm me for my number if your going
Old 01-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
Gear Head
5LUGTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: David
5LUGTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid Ohio.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #4
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

yeah man lol you need to move to socal
Old 01-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
Gear Head
5LUGTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: David
5LUGTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Come on guys! Let's get this party started
Old 01-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #6

I think they are scared to get those trucks dirty lol
Old 01-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #8

Someone PM stupid hurts he might want to go
Old 01-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested because i need to make a trip down there around that time to pick up a couch and something from Total Chaos Warehouse

Im a maybe
Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #10

first we need to know what your picking up from tc
Old 01-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down
Old 01-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #12
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
first we need to know what your picking up from tc
maybe the old bumper and skid plate off of the total chaos long travel project truck... maybe not
Old 01-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I'll try.
I'll try too.

Just so Alex can bitch about me lifting my truck.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm not going to bitch, I'm just going to nerf your truck and ask you.. Are you sure about this?
Old 01-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #17
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I'm not going to bitch, I'm just going to nerf your truck and ask you.. Are you sure about this?
Ok poopie face! As long as you bring any remaining Lightning brews.

Hey Ocotillo meet on President's Day weekend: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...b-17-19-a.html
Old 01-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #19
Professionull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post