Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

SEATS what have You done?

Old 01-16-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
Street is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really nice

Name: jon
Street's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation SEATS what have You done?

reg

ext

make

model

and what they come out of

Lets us see what you've done to make your ride better! Thx Jon
Old 01-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #2
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
I put terrycloth towels on the bottoms of the seats as redneck seat covers. When they get dirty I throw them in the wash.
Old 01-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street View Post
reg

ext

make

model

and what they come out of

Lets us see what you've done to make your ride better! Thx Jon
2008 SR5 access cab front buckets into my 2005 base standard cab.

The bolt holes are plug 'n' play.
I retained my bench seat belt buckles because they're bigger than bucket seat buckles.
I never figured out any of the airbag wiring.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3106657

Old 01-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #6
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
Porsche 944 Bucket Seats w/ Wet Okole seat covers

Nice one. I had a 944 and loved how the buckets held me in. How much fab work was needed? I see a lot of 944's at my local pnp so i might check this out.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87xjmike View Post
Nice one. I had a 944 and loved how the buckets held me in. How much fab work was needed? I see a lot of 944's at my local pnp so i might check this out.
the rails for the seats mounted to the floor so it was a pretty straighforward proscess w/ no cutting or anything. had my dad make angled steel brackets (pic below) and used those to mount the seats.

yeah these seats are hella comfy and they hold you in.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I replaced my sr5 seats with Trd seats.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #10
Street is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really nice

Name: jon
Street's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!!! , really want to change out my bench for buckets, I've seen a lot of civic seats for sale in the Orlando area might take a trip out there and see if I like any of the, I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to. Thx Jon
Old 06-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #11
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Scored these goodies out of an SR5 Reg cab at a junk yard in Vegas.

Then took out my uncomfortable bench seat and put in the buckets and center console. Switched the seat belts but never messed with the airbag stuff. Saving that for a later date.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #12
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16TACO View Post
Scored these goodies out of an SR5 Reg cab at a junk yard in Vegas.

Then took out my uncomfortable bench seat and put in the buckets and center console. Switched the seat belts but never messed with the airbag stuff. Saving that for a later date.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GOTTA HELP ME FIND A SET OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE BENCH! BRO ME N YOU ARE GOING SEARCHING SOON!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:38 AM   #13
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I dont live in Vegas anymore dude sorry. I got them from the All Foreign Auto junk yard down in Henderson. I got lucky. Got everything for $400. I would get ahold of them, they have a kind of lay-away system where you go on a list and if they get parts in that youre looking for they email you or call you or something. Id say thats your best bet. I hunted for these bastards for like 4 months haha.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #14
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole's on my standard seats. Went a bit different with tan and black piping but I am very happy with the end result.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #15
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Leather!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #16
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
Leather!
That looks comfortable as hell. Nice choice.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
devrep is on a distinguished road
devrep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
Leather!
what covers are those?
Old 06-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
KS WRAITH is on a distinguished road

KS WRAITH's Tacoma Gallery
TheRedTac0 you may want to look at: http://www.corbeau.com/products/recl...ats/sportseat/
The make a bolt in mounting bracket for the Toyota Tacoma. These seats are about $299 each and the brackets are $105. Alot of $$ but nice looking...I'm thinking about them.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #19
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS WRAITH View Post
TheRedTac0 you may want to look at: http://www.corbeau.com/products/recl...ats/sportseat/
The make a bolt in mounting bracket for the Toyota Tacoma. These seats are about $299 each and the brackets are $105. Alot of $$ but nice looking...I'm thinking about them.
Thanks for the advice ill check them out, I couldn't help but notice you were from vegas! nice to see another vegas 5 lugger on here! We need a 5-lug Vegas meet up sometime, nothing but vegas 5 luggers
Old 06-15-2012, 05:03 AM   #20
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
Thanks for the advice ill check them out, I couldn't help but notice you were from vegas! nice to see another vegas 5 lugger on here! We need a 5-lug Vegas meet up sometime, nothing but vegas 5 luggers
Sorry I will be missing the Vegas 5-lug meet.