Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Need help with my lift!!!

Old 02-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
TRDChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriMotor View Post
TRDChris you have an air bubble in your brake system, even 1 little bubble can cause some problems. You should start by filling your brake resivor up first then pump your brakes 3 times. Then start at the closet to the master cylinder brake caliper driver side front, then passenger side front, driver side rear then passenger side rear. Bleed as much fluid threw your lines as possible. try to open each valve on the caliper atleast 3 times with pumping inbetween opening and closing. I cant say if this happened but when you install the spindle the caliper was usually turned upside down which has cause an air bubble in your brake system.
Thanks man for the advice!!! At this point I'll take all the help I can get! I've bled my brakes system so many times now that I have literally gone through 3 bottles of brake fluid. I've also bled them in the order your recommending and still there is no pressure in the rear brakes. I don't understand why I can't get the air out if there is air? I've bled brakes before and have never had a problem like this. I called Fab tech and they told me its air and to get a power bleed?
Old 02-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #22
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
yes it is not your bpv at all. BPV does not cause sinking squishy pedal. I run no bpv in the back of my truck, brakes just fine :P Most likely air somewhere or a leak?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #23
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
yes it is not your bpv at all. BPV does not cause sinking squishy pedal. I run no bpv in the back of my truck, brakes just fine :P Most likely air somewhere or a leak?
Good to know!!! Thanks man I guess I wont waste any more time with the BPV! It's not a leak so I'm guessing its air? I've bled the brakes though and still nothing
Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #24
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think your truck doesn't like being lifted and its punishing you lol
Old 02-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
I think your truck doesn't like being lifted and its punishing you lol
I think you might be right lol...i think I'm going back to complete stock lol
Old 02-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
Haha no way man
I'll just have to sell it and get a ford focus rally car