Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

chromoly uca cross shafts 1st gen 5 lug

Old 02-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
chromoly uca cross shafts 1st gen 5 lug

Hey guys do you want to fix the biggest weak piont in your front suspension? Here is your chance. These cross shafts bend way before the lbj bracket will break. Just talked to brian from american motorsports today and he is willing to cut us a good deal on these stock replacement shafts. Called toyota and they want 75 plus tax each and they bend fairly easy trust me lol. I am gonna let him say the price since he is the one getting them machined. But the more sets we get made the cheaper they will be. Add your name to the list if your in!
1.joels98taco
2.trdchris
Old 02-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
TRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to beholdTRDChris is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
TRDChris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
Hey guys do you want to fix the biggest weak piont in your front suspension? Here is your chance. These cross shafts bend way before the lbj bracket will break. Just talked to brian from american motorsports today and he is willing to cut us a good deal on these stock replacement shafts. Called toyota and they want 75 plus tax each and they bend fairly easy trust me lol. I am gonna let him say the price since he is the one getting them machined. But the more sets we get made the cheaper they will be. Add your name to the list if your in!
1.joels98taco
2.trdchris
This is definitely a great investment considering the stock cross shafts bend easily!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Bump! Come on guys I know most of you hit dirt lol these bad boys are a must!
Old 02-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #4
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
my cross shaft never bent or broke but my fenders and lbj did :P
Old 02-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #5

I think a big part of that is tire size too. What size tires were you running when the bracket broke?