Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

fat bob lift

Old 02-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
fat bob lift

Hey guys I have my fat bob lift that I purchased last summer. I have decided not to install it just because I really like the look of my truck as it is right now. I am going to post it in the for sale section over the weekend and I will update this thread with a link. I just wanted to let the 5lug community know as this is the only group that will be interested in buying. As to not violate any thread rules I'll wait on posting prices till its listed on the for sale thread. pm me if you are interested.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

really I had like 6 PM's when I first posted this... No one interested or just no one around?
Old 05-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #4
jpaw30 is on a distinguished road
jpaw30's Tacoma Gallery
I think its the price you set. 15 off the regular price for open box
Old 05-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Public Servant Enemy #1
ISUGrad05 is on a distinguished road

ISUGrad05's Tacoma Gallery
Question for you if you still have your fatbobs lift. I know the spacer provides 2.75" of lift, but what is the actual thickness of the spacer?
Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 PM   #6

The post says a price and obo it is no different from a factory shipped unit except the shipping box is open, the other parts are still in unopened boxes haha. Ill measure it when I get a chance and let you know on size.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
poteran is on a distinguished road
Name: david
poteran's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale? how much?