Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

lend me your suspension ?? 96 5 lug

Old 02-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
lend me your suspension ?? 96 5 lug

im between suspension right now, and need something to roll on for maybe 2 weeks. selling what i have, and buying something different. need something to use while getting parts for the new stuff. need uca's, lca's coils and shocks. dont care what condition they are in as long as they are straight. located in san diego. anyone have anything laying around ?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
I have all my stock suspension parts (upper/lower/spindals/random shocks). Not sure if I have the coils, I'd have to go look for them. I'm located in Mira Loma off the 15 if you can come up this way.

-John
Old 02-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

everything but spindles. if you find the coils, ill make the trip.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
I have coils in SD if he has everythign else
Old 02-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #5

haha, looks im piecing it all together
Old 03-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #6

i need coils and ONE uca. asap.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #7
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
everything but spindles. if you find the coils, ill make the trip.
I have a set of spindles for your truck.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
That's 6-lug spindles buddy.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
ugh... My bad...
Old 03-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #10

one uca. thats all i need. one little uca.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #11

bump.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:20 PM   #12
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
so whats stopping someone from putting 6-lug spindles up front? if you have the right rims and brakes ect. (lets say i had a TC long travel kit up front, and the 6 lug wheels and such...) then theoretically couldnt you put 6 lug spindles up front? if not, how come? (informational only) lol