1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ordered a Fatbobs Kit

Discussion in '5 Lug' started by RC Base07, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Mar 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM
    RC Base07

RC Base07 [OP] Member

Member:
    AL
    Vehicle:
    2007 Base Model Reg Cab
    BHLM, secondary air filter removed, Fatbobs
    I just ordered a fatbobs kit. Its the one that has the front spacers, long AAL, longer u-bolts, and shocks. I spoke with Dan and Kevin, both real nice to deal with. I would definitely recommend them. They will give a 5% discount for being on the forum, but they gave me a 10% discount for being military. Should arrive sometime next week so hopefully by this time next weekend my truck will be lifted. I'll be sure to take before/after pics. Total came out to $267 (longer AAL was +$28). Here is a link to the one I purchased. http://fatbobsgarage.com/i-7254253-toyota-tacoma-2wd-5-lug-suspension-lift-kit-2005-2011.html

2. Mar 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM
    Thorpedo26

Thorpedo26 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon Thorpe
    Justin TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 silver 4 cylinder
    Blacked out badges, weathertechs, painted grill, cut tailpipe, removed mud flaps, black head lights, red calipers, tinted tails, front and rear bilsteins are here along with fatbobs spacer and aal awaiting install, also a set of 16 inch pro comps are here and 265/75/16 dynapros
    awesome!

Products Discussed in

To Top