Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

LED's on a Tacoma

Old 09-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
LED's on a Tacoma

So basically I was doing some thinking about what to do next to my truck. I don't want to shoot for prices that are too high and I wanted to so simple mods. Then I thought of a really neat idea for taillights but I'm not sure how it would turn out. The idea would probably work best with aftermarkets or smoked taillights but as anyone ever seen those LED strips that you can buy for like 20-$25 a strip and they range from 5-24"? Well I was thinking of a really neat taillight mod where the LED strips would outline the taillight (because they are flexible. However I'm not sure how this mod would look. Anyone have thoughts on this? Also If anyone else has LED ideas or things they've done with LED lighting and their tacoma feel free to give ideas and post pictures on this thread. I would be awesome. feedback is appreciated
Old 09-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen it, but I think it could be kind of cool, if you don't go overboard with the LEDs. Just don't make your lights look like a spaceship, and it sounds like it might be pretty sweet