WOAH GUYS, I HAVEN'T POSTED HERE MUCH AT ALL! Beyond that, Hello. I've got an '04 manual 4 cylinder stock. I'm so damn set on getting the 31x10.5 All Terrain T/A-KO's on the Cragar Soft 8's i just got for $50/ea. but i have recently come to the conclusion that I will need some amount of lift on it.
My questions are
1. how much lift do i need to get reasonable clearance?
2. what methods of lift will provide the most cost-effective results? I'm a poor college student, after all. I was looking at AAL or new leaf packs for the back already, but I'm not sure what to do and the front I'm totally lost, especially in finding what i would need
1. from the time I post this, I'm getting new tires in around 24 hours.
2. Should I abandon the whole 31" idea and go with 235/75s?
3. I guess i could always get the lift with the 235s and figure if i should do the 31x10.5s later...
SCRATCH THAT SHIT, 235's won't go on an 8" rim. I seem to have dug myself into a hole, here.
GUYS MAKE UP MY MIND FOR ME
Bottom line, I will be fitting the 31x10.5's at some point in time. What is the best lift setup for someone with minimal money but willing to upgrade shocks and in need of at least an AAL?