Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

#$%@@#$!!!

Old 11-15-2012, 07:14 AM   #21
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
*What
*"they're"?
* Who
*rat's
*ass?

* doesn't
very cute!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #23
My truck is slow
alwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
alwaysat8k's Tacoma Gallery
lol this thread got hosed. they are, dont make it difficult bub!

Called bfgoodrich, they cancelled the 32 size of the at's, SO

I ordered 5 falken wildpeak at's 32x11.5x15's Cant wait
Old 11-16-2012, 06:27 AM   #25
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
35s and glass ftw
Old 11-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #26
My truck is slow
alwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
shoulda gone 33s
Maybe next time. I still want to be able to use my truck as a truck.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #27
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
why cant you use your truck as a truck with 33s???? im pretty sure my truck has 33s and i use it like what its built for.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #28
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
shoulda gone 33s
This
Old 11-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #29
My truck is slow
Air Force:
weight in bed=sag, which then equals rubbing in my case. i ran -19mm offset so my tires would not rub the control arms/sway bars. they are going to stick out quite a bit. i dont have much room to play with when it comes down to the quarter panels. Also, fitting 33's i would have to chop the front bumper a tad, remove all the splash gaurds, etc etc (look here to see what i mean http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-l...ml#post5970820). I might next run them next time around, but I really think 32's are going to look awesome. Cant wait until they come in.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #30
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I carry 500-600 lbs of weight in my bed all the time
Old 11-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #31
My truck is slow
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I carry 500-600 lbs of weight in my bed all the time
Your point is?

You're running a 4x4? Completely different..
Old 11-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #32

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysat8k View Post
you also have long travel, bigger lift, flared fenders, and different year model?
No , no , no , yes
Old 11-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #33
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
The stock 27" 215/70/15s allow me to use my truck as a truck.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #34
My truck is slow
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
No , no , no , yes
Your post came up before I edited, but didnt appear till after for some reason. Either way I caught myself looking at the wrong truck. 5lug's are a different breed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
The stock 27" 215/70/15s allow me to use my truck as a truck.
Ha yeah. I hate the fact ill be losing a few mpg, but the clearance issue beats any costs. I almost flooded my truck out because of the water issues around my area. I just like riding higher too, a truck isnt meant to be low like a car imo..plus it looks 20x better!