Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

De-estrogenizing the 5lug

Old 11-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #21
My truck is slow
alwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
alwaysat8k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
This truck looks so great in my opinion! I love the super white/ blacked out combo! One day I hope to buy one and do the same.
Thanks a lot man! Super White is a great color to have, this is my second (first was a 2010 prerunner that I unfortunately sold). I got the better option imo this time though, white and tan interior versus the gray I had before. Tan looks so much better on these trucks inside. The white is a very easy color to keep clean and detail..most of the time. My last claybar session before compounding and polishing was disgusting. I'm not sure if it was surface rust or what but it was all over, didnt have that with my 2010 ever. Probably the new area im in, but hopefully ya get yourself one! Its a damn good truck.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #23
808tacomas is on a distinguished road
Name: kingrob
808tacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Dude instant boner
Old 12-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #24
My truck is slow
alwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shedalwaysat8k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Well, I was wrong, and stupid wrong at that. The rubbing was on the plastic inside the wheel wells, not the sways. I should have known that. I gutted both front sides and cut off the tab on the bottom with some snips. Whammo, Full turning radius without any rubbing. 33x12.50 will fit all day long. I have about 3 fingers worth of space at full turn to play with as far as the sway bar goes.

Old 04-05-2013, 05:47 AM   #25
My truck is slow
Air Force:
Welp, i heeded the advice. I did the blm. All i have left on my plans now is painting all the chrome to white. The chrome is growing on me a little, but I still hate it. I painted the grille emblem black, stripped the emblems off, and painted the tacoma emblems and put them back on (just the sides). I also bought aftermarket tail lights from LMperformance. Unfortunately, I dont have any pics of the rear yet, but im working on it. Here are some more before I put the rear tail lights on.

Last pic is a little crooked, my truck doesnt have an extreme cali lean .
Old 12-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #26
ArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
How are those falkens holding up for you?
Old 12-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #27
My truck is slow
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArMarine04 View Post
How are those falkens holding up for you?
Great man! I got them cheap too which makes them even better. The only thing was that they couldn't be balanced 100% because they were so heavy. I love the hard compound and they are awesome in rain, mud, and snow.

I had to regear, I couldn't stand the bogging out all the time. 430s are turning out to be an awesome match.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:30 AM   #28
ArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysat8k View Post
Great man! I got them cheap too which makes them even better. The only thing was that they couldn't be balanced 100% because they were so heavy. I love the hard compound and they are awesome in rain, mud, and snow.

I had to regear, I couldn't stand the bogging out all the time. 430s are turning out to be an awesome match.
Good to hear you like them. I've been eyeing those tires for a while now. As soon as I get back to the states I'll be pulling the trigger!
Old 12-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #29
My truck is slow
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArMarine04 View Post
Good to hear you like them. I've been eyeing those tires for a while now. As soon as I get back to the states I'll be pulling the trigger!
Do it, you won't regret it.