LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Shitty Criminals...Good Doors? Dunno, but I'm Sad

Old 12-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #41
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the new ones have that thingy where you can't slim jim them? Or am I thinking the Lexus....
Old 12-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #43
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I decided to take it to Tansky Toyota Auto Body. I read some reviews of a place a buddy and TW member rec'd, just to many negatives as compared to where I'm gonna go. It's much closer to the house and I can drop by and check on the truck if I want.

I know some may find it stupid, but I was generally pleased to walk into their AB shop and see if filled with only Toyota's.

More pics also.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #44
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Fucking thieves!!!
I swear one day I will catch a motherfucker.

There is this street near me next to the presidio. When I am pissed enough, I'm going to leave a bunch of shit in my truck, and sit in the bushes and wait, when a guy breaks the window and gets in to loot it, I'm going to jump out with a bat, break his fucking leg, zip tie his hands and feet, cut all his clothes off so he is butt fucking naked, super glue his hands together, glue his ears folded over and glue his dick to his belly, then I am going to glue feathers all over him and leave him there, then I'll move my truck so I don't get caught.

MOTHERFUCKING THIEVES!!!
not a bad plan
Old 12-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #45
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Condolences for the damage, That Sucks.
Seriously, couldn't they find something other than a fork lift to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
I'm all for a new law, cutting off fingers for stealing. That would include trying to steal.
It sounds a bit harsh but it would be a real deterrent.
That's Islamic Law, been around for Milena.
I've always thought it a good deterrent.

In the Mid-East they cut off a Hand for Stealing
Over here they give "Continued 6 month without a finding and 2 months Probation.
And maybe 10 hours community service.
And that's for like the 7th offense.

I say, they should just slam your truck door on his thievin' hands

CC
Old 12-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #46
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Park it there again...wait for him to come out...smash some knees.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #47
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Eh...whoever was sad and dumb enough to try and use a pry bar on a fucking door (how can you be concered about the sound of breaking glass when you're jamming a bar into metal and prying)...is just that....a sad and dumb human being.

At the end of day, their still sad, dumb and trying (and failing) to steal shit for god knows what. They have a pathetic life, they deserve it, their pathetic actions reflect it. I got still my truck, I still got my shit, I lived and learned a hard one this go around.

I like the violent reaction, and in a world without consequesense...oh yes, yes my friends. But as it is, this is real life, I've been to jail before and even the satisfaction that something like that would bring, it's not worth being locked up over yourself.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #48
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
What a friggin ass! I had something like that happen in my old civic. The guy broke the rear window, dumped all the books out of my backpack, only took the backpack, then threw dirt in the backseat. In my driveway too!!! But he didn't take anything I had sitting out, like my $250 pair of sunglasses hanging around my rear view.

Hopefully someone catches your thief!
Old 01-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #49
Textbook Fucking Mental

Finally! She's all better!!!!

(at my request, they did not order a new "Tacoma" badge, saved on my deductable. They did get the old one off in 1 piece, the deal was I just have put it back on myself)

Old 01-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #50
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
very nice!
Old 01-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #51
Textbook Fucking Mental

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
very nice!
They did an amazing job!!

Lines are as perfect as they can be.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #52
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice! Glad at least it worked out this way, sad you went through it.

Re punishment: At 17 I caught 2 kids breaking into my Datsun 280ZX at a movie theater. I snuck up on them and slammed the driver's door full force on the midsection of the kid leaning in trying to remove my Pioneer radio..amazed I didn't break his back.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #54
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Not if you do it right.
seriously... at work I have had more cars/trucks with broken glass in the last month. One the customer ordered 7 months earlier, just got, had it 3 hours, window bashed, laptop and hard drive stolen. Never leave anything out.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #55
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fucking thieves!!!

There is this street near me next to the presidio. When I am pissed enough, I'm going to leave a bunch of shit in my truck, and sit in the bushes and wait, when a guy breaks the window and gets in to loot it, I'm going to jump out with a bat, break his fucking leg, zip tie his hands and feet, cut all his clothes off so he is butt fucking naked, super glue his hands together, glue his ears folded over and glue his dick to his belly, then I am going to glue feathers all over him and leave him there, then I'll move my truck so I don't get caught.

MOTHERFUCKING THIEVES!!!
No... don't leave him there.

Leave him in an alley in the Castro district, THEN move your truck.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #56
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't have an alarm (or even if you do) I've had experience with a simple flashing LED in the windshield to be a rather good deterrent. Every person thinks alarm when they see it and will make them think twice of doing anything to your property. My flashing LED in the windshield is actually real, but I'm sure a fake one would look real enough
Old 02-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #57
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
When I was in college there was a lot of cars broken into and radios stolen. A friend soldered fish hooks to the mounts around the radio (old Datsun where the thieve would have to stick his hands under the dash to loosen the radio from the back). A few months later he got to his car one morning with a guy sitting there in the car crying with his hands behind the dash... The police actually praised him for being smart. I don't think it will be too well received these days.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #58
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
When I was in college there was a lot of cars broken into and radios stolen. A friend soldered fish hooks to the mounts around the radio (old Datsun where the thieve would have to stick his hands under the dash to loosen the radio from the back). A few months later he got to his car one morning with a guy sitting there in the car crying with his hands behind the dash... The police actually praised him for being smart. I don't think it will be too well received these days.
Yeah these days he'd go to jail and the guy own everything he had to his name. Seems the laws protect those who break them the most.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #59
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fucking thieves!!!

MOTHERFUCKING THIEVES!!!
PLEASE let me know when you get to your breaking point...I want to watch!

To the OP. I'm sorry, man, that sucks!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #60
Textbook Fucking Mental

Like some of the ideas in the last few posts. The hooks was a brilliant move.