Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Shitty Criminals...Good Doors? Dunno, but I'm Sad

Old 12-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty Criminals...Good Doors? Dunno, but I'm Sad

Some low-life tried breaking into my truck today. Didn't get in or get anything.

In the fucking ghetto......and over an outdated fucking Garmin...

Either a bad/rushed criminal or a solid door.

I had to work when I found it, it's kinda hittin' me now that I have time to think about it. Mad, pissed, sad, empty.

Not my fuckin' truck, goddamn.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Wow.. why not break the glass? Stupid.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
glass makes too much noise?.. I dunno that is stupid..
Old 12-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Bastards
Old 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
That really blows. I'm sorry.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Don't leave stuff out
Old 12-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
glass makes too much noise?.. I dunno that is stupid..
Not if you do it right.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking thieves!!!
I swear one day I will catch a motherfucker.

There is this street near me next to the presidio. When I am pissed enough, I'm going to leave a bunch of shit in my truck, and sit in the bushes and wait, when a guy breaks the window and gets in to loot it, I'm going to jump out with a bat, break his fucking leg, zip tie his hands and feet, cut all his clothes off so he is butt fucking naked, super glue his hands together, glue his ears folded over and glue his dick to his belly, then I am going to glue feathers all over him and leave him there, then I'll move my truck so I don't get caught.

MOTHERFUCKING THIEVES!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking idiots...you have to wonder sometimes how these people can even breathe without choking. That sucks
Old 12-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #11
Hector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to behold
Hector v's Tacoma Gallery
Getting you're car broken into is the worst feeling. Last week some low life SOB took my sub and amp from my DD.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #12
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Fucking thieves!!!

There is this street near me next to the presidio. When I am pissed enough, I'm going to leave a bunch of shit in my truck, and sit in the bushes and wait, when a guy breaks the window and gets in to loot it, I'm going to jump out with a bat, break his fucking leg, zip tie his hands and feet, cut all his clothes off so he is butt fucking naked, super glue his hands together, glue his ears folded over and glue his dick to his belly, then I am going to glue feathers all over him and leave him there, then I'll move my truck so I don't get caught.

MOTHERFUCKING THIEVES!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Fucking thieves!!!

MOTHERFUCKING THIEVES!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I had my truck broke into 3 times on that same street until I learned my lesson. Fuckers took a $3k set of golf clubs that I forgot were in the back, my prescription sunglasses, and rifled all my shit.
It will happen, I swear, its posts like these that get me steamed.

I gots the plan though
Old 12-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #16
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ugh...just Ugh.

Stupid to leave shit visable on my behalf. Just stupid. I have some pics on my phone but it cost the $$ to text mail them to myself (yeah, acient flip phone), I'll get some shots on the inside of the door in the morning.

Door seems ok...I dunno. They scratched the hell out of the inside of it though. And that pillar was apparently the leverage point.

Any advice on this repair? Is this truly repairable since it's a reg cab??? Most that have seen it/I've talked to say it's repairable, the word "totaled" did come from one person, and regardless, thats just a scary word. Put to much into this damn thing. Insurance claim has been filed, meeting adjuster on monday.

And of course...now my truck will be in a body shop when my lift is supposed to be shipped next week.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #17
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
No advice on the fix other than a body shop. Sucks man. Sorry it happened
Old 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
No advice on the fix other than a body shop. Sucks man. Sorry it happened
Leaning towards the Toyota Body Shop over by my place.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #19
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
i would, "choke a bitch".
Old 12-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #20
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all for a new law, cutting off fingers for stealing. That would include trying to steal.
It sounds a bit harsh but it would be a real deterrent.