Notices

Fat Bobs lift

Old 12-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #1
ToddToddSherman
ToddToddSherman is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
ToddToddSherman's Tacoma Gallery
Fat Bobs lift

I've got an 08 5 lugger and I've been wanting to lift it for a couple months but i don't know how it would look, and i do like the "cali lift" or the " bro lift" where the rear sags a little. My buddy lifted his ranger 3 inches in the front and put some 32s on it with the rear at the stock height and it looks awesome. I wanna see what my options are so if you guys could post up your sick 5 luggers that would be great. and also if you guys could let me know how much it all costs that would be cool too haha. Thanks in advance
Old 12-14-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddToddSherman View Post
I've got an 08 5 lugger and I've been wanting to lift it for a couple months but i don't know how it would look, and i do like the "cali lift" or the " bro lift" where the rear sags a little. My buddy lifted his ranger 3 inches in the front and put some 32s on it with the rear at the stock height and it looks awesome. I wanna see what my options are so if you guys could post up your sick 5 luggers that would be great. and also if you guys could let me know how much it all costs that would be cool too haha. Thanks in advance
Check out my build, that should give you an idea. and look at the 5 lug-pic thread