Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Anyone have a Custom Manual Shift Knob

Old 12-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a Custom Manual Shift Knob

Looking for ideas to install a different shift knob. Anyone have a custom knob? If you do would you post up a pic.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I made this one back in hs for my '91 toyota pickup. Made from a scrap aluminum that we had poured into a cylinder shape

I added knurling on it but managed to hit the top half twice offset so it was smoother than the bottom half. fits your hand amazing.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
Pushin' Thru Another Day
MikeTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MikeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Resurrecting an old thread, hope autos are ok; I have an FJ cruiser shift knob on mine.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTaco View Post
Resurrecting an old thread, hope autos are ok; I have an FJ cruiser shift knob on mine.
Cool, was checking those out in the showroom when we bought the wife's RAV4. FJ auto knob is very cool looking...and tall too.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I had a revolver barrel one from walmart for awhile but I broke it trying to keep it on there tightly. A friend and I have made a few beer tap ones too
Old 07-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
Pushin' Thru Another Day
MikeTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MikeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Cool, was checking those out in the showroom when we bought the wife's RAV4. FJ auto knob is very cool looking...and tall too.
Look in my pics and you will see it, I thought it came out good
Old 07-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTaco View Post
Look in my pics and you will see it, I thought it came out good
I think so too, real good. First thing I noticed in the showroom was how good the perforated pattern would gel with the door panels and dash bezel..............
Old 07-31-2013, 12:16 AM   #9
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Looking for ideas to install a different shift knob. Anyone have a custom knob? If you do would you post up a pic.
I shift with a 1960's era Hurst Cueball...

It's on the same shorty shift lever I used on my Gen 1 Taco for 17 years. It fit perfectly on my 2012.