Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Mudguards

Old 12-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mudguards

Been out of the Taco loop for about 3 years now and I have a question. Is there anyone who makes a decent front mudguard for us 5 luggers? I know a few years ago there wasn't. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe even a good universal one that could be modded?
Old 12-23-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
53wick is on a distinguished road
53wick's Tacoma Gallery
mudflaps

i put some on my 2013 ac, i got the biggest flat cheap ones. your have to cut around, i guess the its the lower cab mounts, used a heat gun to bend part of it, mounted it to plastic inner fender. use piece of cardboard, cut out same size as mudflap, use as template
Old 12-23-2012, 06:24 AM   #3
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53wick View Post
i put some on my 2013 ac, i got the biggest flat cheap ones. your have to cut around, i guess the its the lower cab mounts, used a heat gun to bend part of it, mounted it to plastic inner fender. use piece of cardboard, cut out same size as mudflap, use as template
I figured that was my only real option. As many 5-lugger Tacos that have been built since '05 you'd think someone would have stepped up and recognize there might be a demand. It's really weak that Toyota doesn't offer them.