Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Factory Alloy 5-Lug Wheels

Old 07-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #5
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Take a look at my pictures ... American Racing Classic 100s ...

What pictures?
Old 07-29-2013, 07:34 AM   #6
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTacoDriver View Post
What pictures?
I was on my cell ... click on the little camera next to my name ... or ...

Old 08-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
surfntaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
surfntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels

I found a set of wheels from a 2011 Sienna. 17X7, had them powder coated black, Yokohama Avids, 235/60/17.

I had to grind about 2mm off the outer surface of the caliper brackets to clear the wheels as the offset is deeper than the stock ones.
Attached Thumbnails
Factory Alloy 5-Lug Wheels-image.jpg  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #8
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfntaco View Post
I found a set of wheels from a 2011 Sienna. 17X7, had them powder coated black, Yokohama Avids, 235/60/17.

I had to grind about 2mm off the outer surface of the caliper brackets to clear the wheels as the offset is deeper than the stock ones.
You had to grind on a 5-lug to fit 17" wheels?

Yikes.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
surfntaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
surfntaco's Tacoma Gallery
No, I had to grind the outer edge of the fixed caliper bracket about 2 mm to clear the inside edge of the wheel spokes. I guess I should say the outboard surface, plenty of clearance on the radial direction
Old 08-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Those are so cool!

I wanted them but was told they wouldn't fit my 2012. Did you need hub spacers to clear your brake calipers?
Old 08-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #11
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Looking for other Toyota Alloy Wheels to put on a 5-lug Tacoma 2006, like say the wheels from a Camry or Rav4, anyone know if they will work?
Toyota;
Camry
Sienna
Highlander

Honda;
Accord
Civic (5 lug)
Odessy
CRV
Pilot
Element
Ridgeline

Acura;
CL
RL
TL
Legend
MDX
RSX
NSX

Ford;
Mustang
Ranger

Mitsubishi;
Galant
Lancer

Nissan;
Maxima
Murano
350z
Altima (newer models)
Quest

Infiniti;
G35
i30
j30
m45
q45

Jeep Cherokee

Dodge;
Avenger
Intrepid
Stealth
Stratus
Grand Caravan
Dakota (older models 87-90)

Lexus;
IS 300
GS 300 - 430
LS 400/430
RX 300/330

pretty much anything that has the lug pattern of 5x411.3; 5x4.5. Keep in mind though that OFFSETS will vary due to vehicles (5 lug Taco base models have an offset of +30 to be flush with the fender)
Old 08-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #12
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
Those are so cool!

I wanted them but was told they wouldn't fit my 2012. Did you need hub spacers to clear your brake calipers?
I wouldn't think there would be any difference between my '10 and your '12.

All wheel ... no spacers.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #13
Mr. Pick is on a distinguished road

Mr. Pick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just saw this. I think those would look great on my magnetic gray AC....time to do a little shopping!
Old 08-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #14
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wouldn't think there would be any difference between my '10 and your '12.

All wheel ... no spacers.
Thanks for letting me know. Do you happen to know the offset for those wheels?
Old 09-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
Thanks for letting me know. Do you happen to know the offset for those wheels?
Offset ... no ... real life dimension ... 1/2" to 3/4" outside wheelwell ... not noticeable unless you look close.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #18
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Found these at a junk yard, got a set of 4, off mid 90's Jeep Grand Cherokee, waiting to clean them up and test fit them but some rough measurements confirm there should be no issue with them fitting.

The plan is to lift my friends 5-lug 3" in the front and 1.5" in the rear and put some 30" tires on these 16" Jeep Wheels. His truck is gold too, so that matches the gold on these wheels.

Also need some Toyota center caps.

I will post some pictures when we are done.