Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Nerf Bars for 5 lug Regular Cab

Old 01-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bars for 5 lug Regular Cab

I am looking for wheel to wheel nerf bars for my five lug regular cab. This wasn't an issue last week, or so I thought, but it has become a real possibility at this point.

It seems sometime over the last two weeks some djerkwad (an asexually reproducing form of gutter scum) backed into the side of my truck and then bolted without so much as an OOPS note.

So I went in look of such a device only to find that since I don't have an access or double cab, I am below the notice of most all of the manufacturers that make a quality product. That leave me the custom manufacturers who want a decent return on their investment (and to be able to pay the loafing relatives that answer the phone, keep the books, clean the floors, etc. paid) plus a little extra. Or I can go with the "I can do it folks" and get some kid's high school welding project.

So I am turning to the other 5 luggers on the list in a quest for nerf bars.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
Out of my mind....be back later.
RedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT 262d CCS WANG
Name: Dale
RedTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
whack.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
KS WRAITH is on a distinguished road

KS WRAITH's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab is the only company I know of...here's the link (hope it helps):

http://www.n-fab.com/products/sfID1/.../productID/115

Old 01-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #4
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
I Dig your username...Almost sounds like mine
Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 PM   #5
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Get BAMF sliders. someone just posted pics in the regular cab thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Some new pics of my LED bar to whore out

Found one with the LED off