Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

5 lugger off road thread

Old 02-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #21
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Last I checked they didn't have it finished yet. That being said, I was drinking when I checked. Actually, I'm even drunker now so I could be doubly wrong.......
haha nah i dont think its done i think they are still trying to put the finishing touches in
Old 02-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #22
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery

2nd in from the left. @ Rausch Creek, PA.

Bills 491. Kentucky.

Under a bridge by my casa.

Some Fail.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #23
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Some Fail.
Oh dude...I LOL'd so freakin' hard at that trio of fail pics of yours. I completely understand how that scenario feels!!!
Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #24
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
Oh dude...I LOL'd so freakin' hard at that trio of fail pics of yours. I completely understand how that scenario feels!!!
I wouldn't be able to do the dumb stuff I do, without someone to get me unstuck, so many more props to Kyle (Kmok). I'm still amazed at his will to put up with me, my truck, and the realization that I will get stuck, somehow, someway.

I'm still kinda learning how to offroad. Getting better. I really, really want to to do some higher speed offroad stuff. The Mid-Travel kit will not help me in such thoughts. I think I'd be a lot better out in a desert running around. She ain't no rock crawler, not even a log crawler. Might be able to crest a dune or something though!!

And that Bills 491 shot...fail is about 30 seconds away. I get stuck off camber real good right up where the black truck is. Couldn't get out the D/S, water was just below the door. I did alright in that...creek?...other than that one spot.

5 lugger has done well in spots. Did well in the snow overall. A few "nice job baby" taps on the steering wheel, slammed her around a couple times. Next time I go out, seriously need to put some damn sand in the back, not once have I gone out with sandbags. A couple fails could have possibly been avoided with that little addition.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
TacoMan1911 is on a distinguished road
TacoMan1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

2nd in from the left. @ Rausch Creek, PA.

Bills 491. Kentucky.

Under a bridge by my casa.

Some Fail.
What Kind of Tires are you running? Size and Type? Do they clear stock?
Old 02-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #26
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
snow is ballsy haha, atleast your trying! haha
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #27

I currently run 30x9.5x15 Hercules Trail Diggers. No issues with rubbing whatsoever.

I actually did alright out in the snow. Made it more exciting!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #28
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Love seeing 5-luggers do the "impossible". I was gonna get one till I found my 96'.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #29
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
You would be surprised what a 5-lugger can do against terrain. If there is anything I've learned through the years is that you become a better driver because you have to pick the right lines.

...A little lift and a longer head start never hurt either.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
You would be surprised what a 5-lugger can do against terrain. If there is anything I've learned through the years is that you become a better driver because you have to pick the right lines.

Yeah, the snow wheelin was big on the right line and momentum.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #31
Braking Bad is on a distinguished road

Braking Bad's Tacoma Gallery
I rally cross my x-runner if that counts... Technically still 5 lugs.

Here it is with studded snow tires and the bed 1/3 full of snow.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6FyL3jx74&feature=plcp
Old 02-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #32
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty bad ass
Old 02-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #35
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post

True story
Old 02-26-2013, 04:45 AM   #36
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is an old picture of mine

My buddy's 5 lug race truck

And my other friend's 5 lug with extreme jd fab kit

Old 02-26-2013, 05:09 AM   #37

^ This fella' tears it up right! Got nothing compared to what John and some other guys do with their 5 lugs.

As usual JK, awesome pics!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #38
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ This fella' tears it up right! Got nothing compared to what John and some other guys do with their 5 lugs.

As usual JK, awesome pics!
Thanks!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #39
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
heres what a little speed does tried the same hill 2 times trying to go up in 1st gear and lost traction halfway up

http://youtu.be/ln29XDf-gC0
Old 03-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #40
miked196 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
miked196's Tacoma Gallery
respect! taking the 2wd where never thought possible!