LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

5 lugger off road thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #41
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah a guy in a jeep was up there and they gave me and the gf a weird look and then he asked me that thing is 4wd right? i said nope 2wd with a huge grin and he just nodded his head side to side and drove away lol
Old 03-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #42
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joels98taco View Post
yeah a guy in a jeep was up there and they gave me and the gf a weird look and then he asked me that thing is 4wd right? i said nope 2wd with a huge grin and he just nodded his head side to side and drove away lol
What trail was that?
Old 03-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #43
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
lytle creek. dont know the exact trail # though
Old 03-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #45
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite pic of the weekend
Attached Thumbnails
5 lugger off road thread-image.jpg  
Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #47
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Getting my 4.10 third and ARB locker tomorrow! Can't wait to install and test it out
its gonna be like a new truck man. 31s and stock gears sucks ass
Old 03-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #48
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
its gonna be like a new truck man. 31s and stock gears sucks ass
Dude I'm so fn excited lol! Get back some power that my 32s took away and finally be able to go out with the NM the group and get to play
Old 03-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #50
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

32s dam.. its gonna be like you stuffed a diesel in there hahah. im running 4.10s too

ive been waiting almost 3 months for my TC kit.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #51
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
32s dam.. its gonna be like you stuffed a diesel in there hahah. im running 4.10s too

ive been waiting almost 3 months for my TC kit.
Haha I can't wait for the difference. I'm on my phone but did you get a rear locker?

Yeah I also heard another company was making one? American something...
Old 03-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #52

Quote:
Haha I can't wait for the difference. I'm on my phone but did you get a rear locker?

Yeah I also heard another company was making one? American something...
meh that's taking forever... i just orders TC UCA and coilovers.

open rear; its a 2011 so its got the electronic locker, which is fine for me.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #53
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
meh that's taking forever... i just orders TC UCA and coilovers.

open rear; its a 2011 so its got the electronic locker, which is fine for me.
Oh okay bad ass

Did you just order or are they installed?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #54

Quote:
Oh okay bad ass

Did you just order or are they installed?
gears have been in for 6 months and increase in gas milage...yes increase.

UCAs and COs hopefully next week
Old 03-12-2013, 11:34 AM   #55
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gears have been in for 6 months and increase in gas milage...yes increase.

UCAs and COs hopefully next week
Hell yeah dude. My buddy told me power and mpg increase and I was like ...really... Mpgs... Really... Lol

Keep us posted on that install... How much $$$? Are you going to kinda do your own MT setup?
Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #56

my Full Mid Travel

figure $1500 for the TC front uca and co.
then Alcan custom leaf pack SUA -800
BAMF towers -200
Fox 11" 2.0 RR - 400
Extended brake lines - 75

Possible Future:
Fox bumps and mounts - 500
Old 03-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #57
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my Full Mid Travel

figure $1500 for the TC front uca and co.
then Alcan custom leaf pack SUA -800
BAMF towers -200
Fox 11" 2.0 RR - 400
Extended brake lines - 75

Possible Future:
Fox bumps and mounts - 500
Damn that's legit! Nice work.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #58

Quote:
Damn that's legit! Nice work.
yeah man i think it'll be worth it. as long as you don't need 4x4, 5lug plus that list is a smart route.. and it's SUA already.

if you need ground clearance 6lug 4x4 all the way.

gotta factor in wet okoles too.

the only shit that sucks is the bench seat
Old 03-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #59
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah man i think it'll be worth it. as long as you don't need 4x4, 5lug plus that list is a smart route.. and it's SUA already.

if you need ground clearance 6lug 4x4 all the way.

gotta factor in wet okoles too.

the only shit that sucks is the bench seat
Yeah mine is a 2wd. Soon ill have fun with that locker. But since I can't crawl nor do I really want to. I think a MT setup would be dope
Old 03-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #60
roadtared is on a distinguished road
Navy: Served as communications and Base Police
Name: Ed
roadtared's Tacoma Gallery
Air Locker and LSD

Has anyone installed an air-locker with the 5-lug LSD? Is it possible or does it mess with the computer. I'd love to do an ARB Air-locker but the LSD does well enough that I don't want to get into the cost of a whole rear end.

Products Discussed in this Thread