Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

5 lugger off road thread

Old 03-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #61
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to do it, it will work with the computer
Old 03-14-2013, 06:24 AM   #65
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice
Old 03-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #66
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
my new third w/ARB locker came in... its waiting for me to come home... install project friday!
<-- ...is jelly.

Looking forward to the review of your new toys dude!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #67
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
<-- ...is jelly.

Looking forward to the review of your new toys dude!
Thanks guys!

Ill get it up asap!
Old 03-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #68
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
my new third w/ARB locker came in... its waiting for me to come home... install project friday!
That is friggin sweet! I am super jelly!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #72
roadtared is on a distinguished road
Navy: Served as communications and Base Police
Name: Ed
roadtared's Tacoma Gallery
A little dirt!

I got off road a little while, love the way the ALSD works when the high tire has no traction...a Powertrax Lock Right Locker will be better but this stock 5-lugger can do pretty amazing things as is. Best 2WD I've owned.
Here are a few pics!
Attached Thumbnails
5 lugger off road thread-2013-03-21-17.59.58.jpg   5 lugger off road thread-2013-03-21-18.06.45.jpg   5 lugger off road thread-2013-03-21-18.00.19.jpg   5 lugger off road thread-2013-03-21-17.18.16.jpg