Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Another noob wants to lift his 5 lugger

Old 03-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
paquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaquu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
paquu's Tacoma Gallery
Another noob wants to lift his 5 lugger

Hey guys. I've been browsing these forums the past few days because I'm interested in lifting my 5 lug 2000 Tacoma (in attachments). I figured I'd just make an account to see if I understand things correctly. From what I've read, I can either go with a spacer kit or spindles. I've read that spindles are the better way to go, but I'm not sure why.

Here is what I think I need:

a 3" spindle lift kit, including shocks, and a rear AAL
found here:
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/toyota2.htm

a set of cragar soft 8's
(what size do you recommend?)

and some tires for these ^

What else am I missing? Do I need a differential drop? or no because its RWD. Do I need a longer brake line? What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Another noob wants to lift his 5 lugger-tacoma.jpg  
Old 04-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
okspeed is on a distinguished road
okspeed's Tacoma Gallery
You should buy my Fat Bob's kit!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6820091

From what I've read the Cragar Soft 8's won't fit without some modification, or spacers.