Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Leaf pack help

Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #21
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Good info. Thanks a lot guys. Calling Deaver tomm. Now just gotta figure my options for more lift in the front that doesn't cost a mint. Don't need to mt or lt. Got my fat bobs in but might want more lift. This is what tw does to me.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #22
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just remember the bigger the spacer the more travel you lose
Old 03-20-2013, 04:53 AM   #23
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yah I know so fat bobs it might b unless I wanna mt it for a couple grand.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #24
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy a used mt kit for under a grand
Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #25
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
i ordered custom alcans for mine for a 2.75" lift

my sig pic is still just a AAL though.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
i ordered custom alcans for mine for a 2.75" lift

my sig pic is still just a AAL though.
What r u running in the front?
Old 03-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #27
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

In my pic is a spacer lift but I'm waiting for my midtravel to arrive.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #28

Quote:
In my pic is a spacer lift but I'm waiting for my midtravel to arrive.
What setup r u going with?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #29

Swayaway and TC ucas.

11" fox rr in the back
Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #30

Ok I'll keep my eyes you toe a used mt for sale
Old 03-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #32

Do it but I would start calling places for pricing because its hard to get a deal on these used
Old 03-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #34
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it but I would start calling places for pricing because its hard to get a deal on these used
Yeah I know lol so hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Maybe we can get some one to do a group buy for TC mid-travel kits.
Seems like a good idea. But they don't have one out right?
Old 03-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #35

They do, that's the one imboufht
Old 04-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Maybe we can get some one to do a group buy for TC mid-travel kits.
Im about to cancel my order, lets do this.