Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

05+ spindles?

Old 03-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
05+ spindles?

Just from reading on the forum do they have spindles for 05+ 5 luggers or is far bobs/ready lift/mt/lt the only options. Big price diff..... I'm sure this has been beaten to death but just wondering. Thanks.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
american motorsports is making them but thy are not done yet, still no price or release date.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thank u. I'll look it up. See if I can find anything out.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #4
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Rogers View Post
Ok thank u. I'll look it up. See if I can find anything out.
Fill u in, since I'm sorta involved in it...in a roundabout way.

AMS has made a LT kit for the 5 lugs that includes custom spindles, lower arms and upper arms (I would assume on the UCAs) and heim steering.

Search around the posts from member "AmeriMotor", that would be Brian, the owner of AMS.

This LT kit is currently being installed on memeber "Stupid Hurts" truck.

I have purchased the old Mid-Travel set up that is coming off Stupid truck.

It's been a long process to say the least.

Kit supposed to be done, or damn near done. Last word I heard from Stupid/Steven was that Brian was supposed to have dropped his truck off this past thursday...but didn't...and Steven still didn't have a truck when I texted him last night.

You could probably expect to see numbers like 4K or above for the entire setup.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #5
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
any word on just the spindles? i heard something like they will only work with total chaos uca's not sure if thats true though
Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
dcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
I wish somebody would just make spindles for our trucks. It seems after this long we wont get them. If you read through the American motorsports thead you see that he tried to make a set to use with TC arms but was unhappy with the result. So instead is working on the lt kit mentioned earlier.

It sure would be nice to add a spindle to stock or mid travel set up.