Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Well I got sucked in.....

Old 04-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got sucked in.....

Well this is just to see what's out there but am seriously considering a mt or lt setup for my front end and talked to alcan about ordering a leaf pack so the bug is in me. Don't really care to buy new so wondering if anyone has a front for sale. Thanks for all the help.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Right behind you man. I started looking up MT suspensions today. Think I might be going with Icon but haven't made up my mind yet. Truck still see's alot of towing and I have to factor that in with the setup.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's while I called alcan. I tow quite a bit and def use the bed of my truck a lot. They can custom build up to 6 in of lift for 600 and build specific to tongue weight and load. If a good used front end comes up that's the springs route I'm gonna go with so I can still tow boat/bikes. Just a good beefy leaf pack so I have read. But mine is spring under. Not sure what they price out to for spring over....
Old 04-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Vaginas are rad.
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What are you running now? I took a look at your info and didn't see anything.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #5

Now it's just stock but got a fb lift sitting waiting to b installed but being on the forum leaves me wanting more.... Have rock crawlers. Couple sets of tires to play with when it's installed. IF it gets installed that is. If a good setup comes up the fb will b for sale and the journey will continue. Will wait to hear if something is available. If not throw on the fb lift and just wait. I never thought I'd want to mod a little gas saver but this site changed my thinking.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
Vaginas are rad.

Sorry, had a couple beers and not recognizing FB meaning. What kind of crawlers and where are you located?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #8
Vaginas are rad.

Ah, should have registered. I have been hearing about them a bit recently. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Ah, should have registered. I have been hearing about them a bit recently. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #10
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Take a look through the B/S/T. I know when I bought my used MT kit, several other 5 luggers put their M/T kits up for sale not long after I made my purchase. Might be worth searching around, seeing if they are still available.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #11

I searched for a sec before posting this thread but didn't see any but it was a quick search. I'll look more this weekend.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #12
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if David still has this for sale or not.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ug-feeler.html
Old 05-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #13
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Don't know if David still has this for sale or not.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ug-feeler.html
thats no deal.

just make sure you ask alcan what they charge for shipping.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Woot