Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Wheels built to spec

Old 05-16-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels built to spec

Ok so in searching for wheels I have realized that a lot rubs the calipers so I called marsh racing wheels and am gonna just have some made. It will only take a couple of weeks but I need to know if anyone has gone this route and what specs were taken. I need to call back mon and tell them what I need. I am going the 15 by 8 route. He rattled off a lot of info and he had to run out for a bit so I told him I'd do some research. Any advice would b greatly appreciated. Hopefully someone knows specs and I has ordered before. Thanks in advance for viewing.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure a 15" wheel won't fit over your calipers, bro
Old 05-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Pretty sure a 15" wheel won't fit over your calipers, bro
pretty sure he's a 5 lugger
Old 05-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Access 4 banger = 5lug?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #5
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes sorry I didn't state that. I am 5 lug.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #6
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Access 4 banger = 5lug?
Yup. I've even seen a double cab 5 lugger around here before
Old 05-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
OP, is there any reason your getting ones custom made? Why not just off the shelf?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #8
Hmmm learn something new every day
Old 05-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #9

Well I want just a simple steel wheel like a rock crawler. I used pro comp with my jeep and want something like that. For some reason it seems hard to find wheels. So I talked to a friend of mine and he told me to call mrw and for 80 bucks a wheel they will build the non bead lock to my dimensions and that seems like a good route. I don't want to run spacers and have called around and all I'm hearing is that 5 lugs wheels suck to find unless u wanna run spacers which I really don't. So I figured y'all would have advice for me.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #10
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Rogers View Post
Well I want just a simple steel wheel like a rock crawler. I used pro comp with my jeep and want something like that. For some reason it seems hard to find wheels. So I talked to a friend of mine and he told me to call mrw and for 80 bucks a wheel they will build the non bead lock to my dimensions and that seems like a good route. I don't want to run spacers and have called around and all I'm hearing is that 5 lugs wheels suck to find unless u wanna run spacers which I really don't. So I figured y'all would have advice for me.
Gotcha good luck on your search.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:12 PM   #11

Thanks man