Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Mr5lug build

Old 06-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
mr5lug is on a distinguished road
Name: john
mr5lug's Tacoma Gallery
Mr5lug build

So I have finally gotten round to making a little build thread. This one is going to be different mainly because I haven't put much time into thinking it through.
I will be posting pictures of "my" mods as time passes ( or you guys ask for them).

Here goes nothing

Lift
Doestech 4" spindles
Fatbobs 2" shackle and 1" poly spacer kit
Pro Comp shocks (i dont know what kind but Im sure you guys will tell me)

Stock Rims painted flat black
31*10.5*15 Goodyear A/T Authoritys (the only aggressive tire walmart carries)

Electronics
Kicker 6*8 mids
FM Transmitter mod (I will explain later)

Lighting
DDM Tuning 8K HID kit
Anytime Foglight mod
LED Super Bright Dome Light
Tinted tail light mod

Misc
Satoshi grille (kinda)
Painted Front Bumper (used same paint for rims)
Mud flap removal
Debadged (all except for one cause i cant get the gooey stuff off)
Stubby Antenna from walmart (my radio sucks so Im probably gonna get a nice billet one day)
King Cover Neoprenes (My favorite mod)

All i can think of for now
Attached Thumbnails
Mr5lug build-g0020202.jpg   Mr5lug build-imagejpeg_0_2.jpg   Mr5lug build-imagejpeg_0_3.jpg   Mr5lug build-imagejpeg_2_2.jpeg   Mr5lug build-img_0116.jpg  

Mr5lug build-img_0125.jpg   Mr5lug build-img_0122.jpg  
Old 06-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Love the look!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
like the look. don't doubt your authorities, my brother has them and they do great, the only bad thing is everyone calling them a "walmart" tire, but you will like them.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:36 AM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I always wondered what the spindles would look like with factory wheels, holy cow do they bring them into the wheel wells. About half my tire sticks out

Do they increase track width 1.5" per side like the Fabtech ones?