Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

ATTN ALL 5-LUGGERS: SCS Performance Wheels for 5-Lug Tacomas! Show SCS your interest!

Old 08-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #21
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
ahh i want matte bronze f5's so bad... too bad theyre not 5x4.5
That's what this thread is for. We're trying to gather up people who want to see SCS wheels in a 5x114.3 (5x4.5) bolt pattern.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #22
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Man I might actually have money for them but I would rather stay with a 15" wheel that way I don't have to get new tires. 680 doesn't include shipping does it?
Old 08-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #23
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
Man I might actually have money for them but I would rather stay with a 15" wheel that way I don't have to get new tires. 680 doesn't include shipping does it?
Wish they would make a 15" wheel too and I don't think shipping is included, but I'll contact Vin at SCS and find out.

NOTE: I made a mistake in my earlier posts. The F-5 price is $580 for a set of wheels meaning if you were to make a $100 deposit, $480 would be due when the wheels are ready. The Stealth 6 price is $680 for a set of wheels so after the $100 deposit, $580 would be due when they were ready. As for the SR8s, pricing is to be determined. I've updated the first post as well with pricing.

Post up if you're interested! The list that is going is just to show your interest. This doesn't mean you have to deposit $100 right now.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:23 AM   #24
Josephm is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Josephm's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for F5 - Gunmetal.
Thanks, Joe
Old 08-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #25
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephm View Post
Put me down for F5 - Gunmetal.
Thanks, Joe
Added you to the list, Joe.

Alright so 15" wheels are a no go because that would mean different molds and more pricey. Shipping is not included so that will be additional and price would be according to where you live. Vin will throw in a set of spline lug nuts for free with each set of wheels.
Old 08-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #26
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i figured that was why they couldnt do 15"...that would end up being to pricey for me especially since i just got new tires for a 15" wheel
Old 08-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #27
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
i figured that was why they couldnt do 15"...that would end up being to pricey for me especially since i just got new tires for a 15" wheel
I went from stock to 16s and now I'm back to 15s. I wouldn't mind going up to 16s again especially for some SCS wheels, but tires tend to be a little more for 16s.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #29
Hoogie boogie!

Bump. Looks like the F-5s are the most popular.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #30
Hoogie boogie!

Bump.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:26 AM   #31
SicKnd is on a distinguished road
SicKnd's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy the SR8s or the stealth 6s if they were available. Im looking to get new wheels in black that don't require spacers to clear the caliper. The market is pretty bare right now
Old 08-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #33
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicKnd View Post
I would buy the SR8s or the stealth 6s if they were available. Im looking to get new wheels in black that don't require spacers to clear the caliper. The market is pretty bare right now
Agreed, which is why I made this thread for SCS Performance to show how much interest there is for some wheels that fit our trucks.

Btw, I added you to the list on the first page.

Bump.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #34
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I might have to change mine to the SR8's in white or silver. Still down for a set of wheels just having some second thoughts about the F5's after looking through the SR8 thread. That indigo ink photoshop with white SR8's looks pretty damn good.

From the SCS SR8 thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post7233514

Old 08-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #35
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
I might have to change mine to the SR8's in white or silver. Still down for a set of wheels just having some second thoughts about the F5's after looking through the SR8 thread. That indigo ink photoshop with white SR8's looks pretty damn good.
Switched you out.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #36
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Buying some F-5's soon! So excited, they're help is awesome!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #37
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Switched you out.
Thanks man! I'm looking forward to some wheels that are made for my taco!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #38
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
Buying some F-5's soon! So excited, they're help is awesome!
Congrats!

Vin is a stand-up guy. My buddy got some Stealth 6s for his TRD Sport DCLB and can't wait to put them on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Thanks man! I'm looking forward to some wheels that are made for my taco!
Same here! It's about time too.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #39
Hoogie boogie!

Bump.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #40
Hoogie boogie!

Any other 5 luggers want SCS wheels?