LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

ATTN ALL 5-LUGGERS: SCS Performance Wheels for 5-Lug Tacomas! Show SCS your interest!

Old 09-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #41
dcvt16 has a spectacular aura aboutdcvt16 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty interested in the sr8 if it comes in 16x8. Do we have any backspacing info? I skimmin through thr tread and didnt see that mentioned. I did see it was said to fit correctly, just dont want to stick out further than my 4.5 in backspace wheels now.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #42
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
Im pretty interested in the sr8 if it comes in 16x8. Do we have any backspacing info? I skimmin through thr tread and didnt see that mentioned. I did see it was said to fit correctly, just dont want to stick out further than my 4.5 in backspace wheels now.
Put you on the list. Unfortunately, no backspacing info at this time, but they will fit properly without the use of wheels spacers to clear the caliper.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #43
Inohelp is on a distinguished road
Inohelp's Tacoma Gallery
I think Im gonna go with gunmetal F-5!!
Old 09-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #44
SicKnd is on a distinguished road
SicKnd's Tacoma Gallery
any word on when these might be available? im sure more people would buy them if they were already on the market rather than having to put down a deposit for something that isn't readily available yet
Old 09-04-2013, 08:58 PM   #45
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inohelp View Post
I think Im gonna go with gunmetal F-5!!
Put you on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicKnd View Post
any word on when these might be available? im sure more people would buy them if they were already on the market rather than having to put down a deposit for something that isn't readily available yet
Vin told me he was going to get a sample pretty soon to make sure everything checks out in regards to specs. The reason why I'm gaining interest now is because this will be the first test run of the SCS wheels in 5 lug. If there isn't any interest and people aren't willing to become guinea pigs for the first run of wheels, they won't be made at all.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #46
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Vin told me he was going to get a sample pretty soon to make sure everything checks out in regards to specs. The reason why I'm gaining interest now is because this will be the first test run of the SCS wheels in 5 lug. If there isn't any interest and people aren't willing to become guinea pigs for the first run of wheels, they won't be made at all.
Any update on this?
Old 09-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #47
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Any update on this?
Our sample is going to have to wait a little longer. As you can see, the interest is not where it needs to be. It's a lot of capital for us to invest in a new mold and it's not something that can be done over night. I will keep my eye on this thread, but typically if we get 20 people saying that want a set, more often than not, only 35-45% will follow through with an actual purchase.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #48
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Our sample is going to have to wait a little longer. As you can see, the interest is not where it needs to be. It's a lot of capital for us to invest in a new mold and it's not something that can be done over night. I will keep my eye on this thread, but typically if we get 20 people saying that want a set, more often than not, only 35-45% will follow through with an actual purchase.

So I guess we need more interest then.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #49
Inohelp's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's not gonna happen?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #50

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inohelp View Post
I guess it's not gonna happen?
Looks like we still need a few more to sign up.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #51
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Looks like we still need a few more to sign up.
...and on that bombshell...BUMP.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:29 PM   #52
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Stealth 6 and F-5 designs, but not the sizes or colors. The prices are good too. I also like the idea of a hub-centric wheel that doesn't need a shim.

I'll watch, but don't put me down as in. I'll probably end up driving around on steel wheels until I sell it.

Thanks for considering us "little" people.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #54
Inohelp's Tacoma Gallery
State of the 5 Lugger-SCS wheel Address:::: We need more people.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #56

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Monday night bump! We only need a few more people to sign up......
Old 09-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #57
SicKnd is on a distinguished road
SicKnd's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried gaining interest in other Toyota websites? customtacos.com toyotanation.com or any other local area sites? Im sure if its just a few ppl you need, you could find the interest on those sites. Either way, most ppl don't want to commit to a product until its already made and available
Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #58
dcvt16 has a spectacular aura aboutdcvt16 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
Bump we need more 5 lug options! Wheels, suspension, we need more.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #59
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Sponsor me with a set of simulated beadlocks and I'll put them to the test in the desert.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #60
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery

Quick Photoshop mockup for myself.