Notices

Would this 6'' lift fit?

Old 08-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
Canadian Taco 705 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Canadian Taco 705's Tacoma Gallery
Question Would this 6'' lift fit?

Hey guys,

just figuring out the plan here for my truck. figure i'd get some input from the crew.

any idea why this 2wd 6lug kit wouldnt fit a 5 lug?

Thanks

http://maxtracsuspension.com/product...-6-lift-kit-2/
Old 08-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure it says 6 lug for a reason.

Under specifications on the website:
6-lug 2WD vehicles only
Old 08-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The spindles wouldn't fit your truck, neither would the coil spacers. The 4" blocks would actually lower your truck since 5 lugs are sprung under.

Other than that, I'd say you're good

But 5 lugs are totally different under the body panels. Different suspension, drivetrain, frame, everything