Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

will jeep yj rims and tires fit?

Old 12-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
tcritser is on a distinguished road
tcritser's Tacoma Gallery
will jeep yj rims and tires fit?

I have a '10 2wd access cab with stock steelies on it. I've come across a set of 15" rims with bf goodrich 30x9 1/2 tires. Will these rims and tires fit on my truck?
Old 12-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. Just order a set of these.
http://adaptitusa.com/6-lugto5-lugadapters.aspx
Old 12-06-2013, 07:13 AM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^No need brah, we're in the 5 lug section

Yes those should fit, we're 5x4.5 bolt circle. I have wheel spacers from a jeep on my rear axle. I don't know the backspacing and offset and such of those (could introduce rubbing issues or hit you calipers) but they will physically fit on your hub. Your best bet is probably throwing one on in the front and cycling the steering to check for clearance.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #5
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
^No need brah, we're in the 5 lug section

Yes those should fit, we're 5x4.5 bolt circle. I have wheel spacers from a jeep on my rear axle. I don't know the backspacing and offset and such of those (could introduce rubbing issues or hit you calipers) but they will physically fit on your hub. Your best bet is probably throwing one on in the front and cycling the steering to check for clearance.
Well piss. That should teach me to look at OP's vehicle description next time.