Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

fat bobs lift question

Old 01-02-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
CarolinaRooster is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
CarolinaRooster's Tacoma Gallery
fat bobs lift question

Hey dudes, the fat bob's lift kit comes with an optional longer leaf. Is this a smart add on to the order? Will I notice that much of a difference in the ride??
HELP thanks
Old 01-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #2
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
It comes with a longer shock and an add a leaf. AAL is for the rear lift. Depending on how hard you are gonna drive it out there on the east coast, ie achieve full droop while hucking it off some saud piles will dictate if you need them.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:13 PM   #3

Honestly, it's just the appearance I'm going for - as my off roading is very light to none.
Thanks for the advice Phil do you have it on your taco?
Old 01-02-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaRooster View Post
Honestly, it's just the appearance I'm going for - as my off roading is very light to none.
Thanks for the advice Phil do you have it on your taco?
I had a similar lift on whit that I built myself, but I sold it and went a different direction. Click my picture in my sig, you can see what I had.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #5

Ahhh I see now. Thats a great looking truck dude. And you got a STEAL on it. Thanks for your help and ill post photos of my build when installed.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #6
Peanut butter mini time

That cuz its a slavage title. But she's mint and will own her for the rest of my life. Werd, it's super easy to put on. Put mine on 3x since I had the truck.