Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

OFFICIAL 5-Lug Tacoma SCS F5 Matte Jet Black Small Batch List

Old 03-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #41
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Bump!
Old 03-14-2014, 02:24 PM   #43
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
You can put me down for a set.
Added you to the list.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #46
Hoogie boogie!

Ok, so here's a "bumpdate." Once SCS confirms fitment, the manufacturer will get the OK to produce the small batch in which SCS will receive shipment of them in early May. Vin at SCS will PM the people on our list when the time gets closer regarding deposit, shipping, etc. If you're on the list and you follow through, you're guaranteed a set for sure.

We have one more spot on the list for anyone that's interested.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #48
Hoogie boogie!

No problem! I can't wait for these! I can justify new tires too, haha.

Thanks to guys for being patient and hanging in there.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:03 AM   #49
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Hang in there guys. Our manufacturer is delaying our order so it's pushing things back. Once I know something firm, I'll update everyone.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #50
Josephm is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Josephm's Tacoma Gallery
Please take me off the order list. I bought new wheels yesterday.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:44 AM   #52
Staples is on a distinguished road
Staples's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Guys, I have some bad news. It looks like we won't receive our container with the sample until late June.
No worries, I'm in no rush. I do appreciate you giving us the heads up and keeping us updated though.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:52 AM   #55
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome! I'm so ready for new wheels and tires! Thanks to Vin and Steven for making this happen.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:22 AM   #56
GreaseMonkeyNerd is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
GreaseMonkeyNerd's Tacoma Gallery
Mmm might want to order this but i would like 5 rims not 4rims. how much would shipping be if im in socal also ?
Old 06-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #57
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeyNerd View Post
Mmm might want to order this but i would like 5 rims not 4rims. how much would shipping be if im in socal also ?
We will see how the orders pan out b/c you could possibly get a set of 5. We can continue to bring in limited sets in different finishes if the interest is there. It would just take time since the order would piggyback with our main shipments.

From Northern CA to Southern CA, shipping is about $10 per wheel.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:33 PM   #58
put me on the list please i would like a set of 5
Old 06-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #59
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Yes, we are.
Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
That's awesome! I'm so ready for new wheels and tires! Thanks to Vin and Steven for making this happen.
Same here, haha. You're welcome! Gotta look out for my fellow 5-luggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeyNerd View Post
put me on the list please i would like a set of 5
Will do!
Old 06-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #60
Thank for putting me on the list been saving money for tires and rim so i can put everyone one at once level kit and wheels rim and if i have enough money im going to do saw with total chaos uca but cant find a set of saw