Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

OFFICIAL 5-Lug Tacoma SCS F5 Matte Jet Black Small Batch List

Old 06-14-2014, 03:23 AM   #61
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeyNerd View Post
Thank for putting me on the list been saving money for tires and rim so i can put everyone one at once level kit and wheels rim and if i have enough money im going to do saw with total chaos uca but cant find a set of saw
Just PM'd you about where you can probably find a whole kit with the coilovers.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:34 PM   #62
GreaseMonkeyNerd is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
GreaseMonkeyNerd's Tacoma Gallery
bump! totally ready for new rims and tires now !
Old 06-19-2014, 05:42 AM   #63
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeyNerd View Post
bump! totally ready for new rims and tires now !
Trust me, me too.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:42 AM   #64
Bump on any updates?
Old 06-28-2014, 04:07 AM   #65
Hoogie boogie!

Shipment of the sample set has been set back to end of July. Hang in there!
Old 06-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #66
sure will! just trying to figure out what to get next to put this one with
Old 08-11-2014, 10:33 PM   #67
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Update: I'm going to send a sample wheel to Steven very shortly. Everything should fit fine, but he will help us confirm it.

Get ready, we're almost at the finish line! I'll try to snap a pic tomorrow for you guys.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #68
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Update: I'm going to send a sample wheel to Steven very shortly. Everything should fit fine, but he will help us confirm it.

Get ready, we're almost at the finish line! I'll try to snap a pic tomorrow for you guys.
That's great news! I can't wait to get these and a new set of rubber on my truck.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #69
Nice! can't wait for it either!
Old 08-15-2014, 02:13 AM   #72
Hoogie boogie!

They look AMAZING! Can't wait to see them in person.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #73
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All 5 guys on the list, please check your PM and get back to me.

Thanks!

Edit: One person has already backed out so a set is available for anyone not on the list.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:55 PM   #74
Hoogie boogie!

I received the test wheel to check fitment as well as take some pictures. I apologize for the slight delay!

Received the box from Vin a few days ago. Didn't waste time opening them up and taking some pics.

The finish on these wheels are awesome! Pictures definitely don't do them justice.

The first thing I wanted to know and I'm sure everyone else wanted to know is whether these bad boys clear our brake calipers up front. Keep in mind, although I have a long travel suspension setup, my kit utilizes the our stock hubs so the caliper clearance will be the same. I'm happy to report, they clear!

Here's a closeup of the front caliper clearance. I apologize for the quality. Didn't realize I hadn't used macro setting for this pic until afterwards.

The following pictures are of the rear fitment. My rear suspension setup utilizes a 1.25" wheel spacer, but I ended up taking some pics with it on and off. For fender reference, I have Glassworks Unlimited 4.5" bedsides.

With wheel spacers...

Without wheel spacers...

Finally, a closeup of a proper hubcentric wheel goodness...

I hope these pics were helpful for those of you interested and I hope you guys are as excited about SCS making the first proper aftermarket hubcentric wheel for our 5-lug Tacomas. Thanks again, Vin!
Old 08-22-2014, 10:15 AM   #75
dcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great
I wish the Interest would have been high enough to offer other colors.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:24 AM   #76
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
Looks great
I wish the Interest would have been high enough to offer other colors.
Same here, but at this point, I'll take what I can get because I need new tires badly!
Old 08-22-2014, 11:56 AM   #77
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Those r sick
Old 08-22-2014, 12:15 PM   #78
Stealth Custom Series™

The fitment has been confirmed so the wheels are ready to ship out. So far only 2 of the 5 seem committed so anyone else interested, please contact me.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:43 PM   #79
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
^^ only black available?
Old 08-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #80
Prise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud ofPrise has much to be proud of

Name: Andrew
Prise's Tacoma Gallery
Look sweet but too small for the xrunner. You gonna make a batch 2-3 inches bigger?