Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

OFFICIAL 5-Lug Tacoma SCS F5 Matte Jet Black Small Batch List

Old 02-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation OFFICIAL 5-Lug Tacoma SCS F5 Matte Jet Black Small Batch List

Alright, so Vin over at Stealth Custom Series wheels gave the go ahead to create a list for a small run of the matte jet black SCS F-5 wheels for our 5-lug Tacomas. Keep in mind, this is a small batch and they may even be the last batch so now is our chance! The following are the specs of the wheels:
  • F-5 Matte Jet Black
  • 16x8
  • 5x4.5 bolt pattern
  • +0mm offset
  • 4.50" backspacing
  • 60.1mm center-bore (hub-centric for 2nd gen 5-lug Tacomas)
Pricing will be $145 per wheel + shipping.

Here's a photoshop done by TW user Boring of the SCS F-5s on a 5-lugger.

Here's a photo of a regular cab 6-lugger with F-5s for those of you that have regular cab 5-luggers.

To see other info regarding their wheels or pics of their wheels installed on trucks, visit SCS Performance's website by clicking here!

ONLY if you're serious and WILL follow through with the purchase, please add yourself to the following list:

1. Stupid hurts.
2. afd23a
3. Staples
4. dcvt16
5. GreaseMonkeyNerd
Old 02-15-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Sweet!
Indeed!

Where did all the 5-luggers go?!
Old 02-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #4
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Indeed!

Where did all the 5-luggers go?!
Still here, just got no money!
Old 02-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #5
Hoogie boogie!

Bump!
Old 02-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #6
Hoogie boogie!

Bump!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
Hoogie boogie!

Bump!
Old 02-19-2014, 04:51 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!

Bump!
Old 02-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #9
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery

I felt the silver wheels would have been leading people on a little. Not a fan of black wheels myself... So, I'm not interested. I tried some other colors too, but nothing really made me want to spend the money. It would be a bummer if they didn't get 10 sales out of the effort.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #10
Hoogie boogie!

I actually wanted bronze, but black seemed to be the most popular color.
Old 02-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #11
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtye View Post
Still here, just got no money!
Same here. Supposed to close on a house at the end of March. Can't spend any major bucks until after that
Old 02-24-2014, 03:58 PM   #12
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I was afraid of so I hope now you guys understand why we haven't invested more into the 5-lug community. When it really comes down to it, I know it's hard to pull the trigger on a big purchase. I'm only going to bring in a handful of sets so if anyone wants them secure it now.

Big thanks to Steven for trying his best to help everyone out.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #13
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
This is what I was afraid of so I hope now you guys understand why we haven't invest more into the 5-lug community. When it really comes down to it, I know it's hard to pull the trigger on a big purchase. I'm only going to bring in a handful of sets so if anyone wants them secure it now.

Big thanks to Steven for trying his best to help everyone out.
What's the timetable?
Old 02-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #15

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I can probably swing that. I don't want to commit if you're going to be expecting payment in the next month. In April/May is doable.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #16
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
I can probably swing that. I don't want to commit if you're going to be expecting payment in the next month. In April/May is doable.
Payment is not needed until you're ready to commit. A $50 non-refundable deposit will secure a set with this coming shipment. The balance is due when the wheels are ready to ship. Or just wait until they arrive and hope that they're still available. I'm only going to bring in about 5-7 sets.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:22 PM   #18
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
$50 deposit is no problem
Shall I add you to the list? Also, congrats on the house!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #19

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Hopefully the house works out. First time buying one so it's a little nerve wrecking. Go ahead and add me to the list. I'll really be kicking myself if this is the only run and I don't get a set.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #20
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Thanks! Hopefully the house works out. First time buying one so it's a little nerve wrecking. Go ahead and add me to the list. I'll really be kicking myself if this is the only run and I don't get a set.
Done!