Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

parting out my truck out 5lug custom alcan rear leaf pack

Old 02-16-2014, 10:42 AM   #1
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
parting out my truck out 5lug custom alcan rear leaf pack

well im gonna part out my truck. i know i wouldve loved to buy these parts used but they are so rare, so i wanted to post in the 5lug section for you guys to see.

I paid $800 for these custom alcan pack I think $400 would be a great deal for someone. they will lift your truck for a spacer lift or mid-travel. These are a huge step up from a add-a-leaf and give a real quality feel.

If anyone wants any other parts, let me know.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
well im gonna part out my truck. i know i wouldve loved to buy these parts used but they are so rare, so i wanted to post in the 5lug section for you guys to see.

I paid $800 for these custom alcan pack I think $400 would be a great deal for someone. they will lift your truck for a spacer lift or mid-travel. These are a huge step up from a add-a-leaf and give a real quality feel.

If anyone wants any other parts, let me know.
Pm'ed
Old 02-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
In line after JTYE.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:02 AM   #4
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The front is for sale too. all the parts are up.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I need a heater control knob....
Old 03-28-2014, 07:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I need a heater control knob....
Traded the truck in, here are the only parts for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eflectors.html