Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 5 Lug

Notices

Best vacation spot in the carolinas!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2014, 04:17 PM   #41
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
Spent s ok me time on the nantahalla in college at wcu. Its an amazing place. Some great people there.
The wife graduated from Western!
Old 07-02-2014, 04:20 PM   #42
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
What years was she there? I was there 96 till 2001
Old 07-02-2014, 04:22 PM   #43
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenekyd View Post
Yeah, the normal guy who is out there was with me and telling me about it today. I got a feeling it will end up being just like Cherokee, just another tourist attraction. Is it going to be another Harrahs? I heard they may put one out in between Morganton and Hickory. I may come up your way one weekend to visit the place. I have always wanted to go out there and just see it. Wanna meet up if I do?
Yeah it is a Harra's // I hope it doesn't turn into another Cherokee.// Let me know when you head out this way and we can meet up
Old 07-02-2014, 04:24 PM   #44
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
You work near Main St? I tried looking for your truck but didn't see it. We went to Perkins pub or something like that from Waffle King.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #45
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrionman View Post
What years was she there? I was there 96 till 2001
She went there from 01-05
Old 07-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #46
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You work near Main St? I tried looking for your truck but didn't see it. We went to Perkins pub or something like that from Waffle King.
Nope i work in Blairsville Ga. let me know when the next trime your gonna head this way and i will make it a point to go to town.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:29 PM   #47
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Is 5 lug the new second gen?
Old 07-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #48
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Nope i work in Blairsville Ga. let me know when the next trime your gonna head this way and i will make it a point to go to town.
10-4 sir
Old 07-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #49
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post

No.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:32 PM   #50
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post

Its all about LB FTW
Old 07-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #51
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10-4 sir
Roger that
Old 07-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #52
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post

Its all about LB FTW
LB? Long bush?
Old 07-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #53
endlesstacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Yia
endlesstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thanks guys for all the input, my list of places I want to check out is growing more and more. The pics of places and your guys truck are great I will posting all the places I will go here soon!!!!!!!

Endless Tacoma
Old 07-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #54
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from Lake Gaston, incredible.