1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TJM USA - My New Go-To Place

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by The Traveler, May 15, 2012.

1. May 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler [OP] Desert Chief

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Prerunner
    This place blew me away!

I was responding to a craigslist ad yesterday for a Gibson cat-back. Drove out to Riverside, saw the address listed as TJM USA. I had heard of them in Australia, but I guess that have moved back to the states...and BOY are they busy!

First off, I'd like to thank Chris Corbett for going above and beyond by helping me breakdown the exhaust and help me fit it in the truck bed. I also have to thank him for the great advice he had to share!

These guys are really knowledgeable when it comes to our trucks, and I was blown away by the amount of products they made for the Tacoma! Lockers, Lift Kits, Bumpers, Sliders, Roof-top tents, Winches, Hi Lift Jacks, Lighting...you name it, they have it. All high quality products and for a very competitive price from what I saw.

Check out their facebook for their parts, or order a catalog. I'll be buying my bumper/winch combo from them, as well as my lift kit. By the way, the company rig parked outside yesterday was SWEEET :drool:

[​IMG]

2. Jul 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    TJMUSA

TJMUSA Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TJM
    Riverside Ca
    TJM Bull Bar, TJM lift, TJM HID lights
    Thank you for the love! We look forward to seeing the Tacoma with some more TJM gear on it soon!

TJM USA

3. Sep 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    JayDirt

JayDirt I owe it all to little chocolate donuts

Member:
    Hey Matt, I'm glad you found TJM. I'm getting a TJM winch very very very soon!

Products Discussed in

To Top