1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AVS Fabrication 4L Tacoma Headers Discount for TW Members!

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by AVSFabrication, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Jun 16, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    AVSFabrication

AVSFabrication [OP] Member

Member:
    Hi guys,

I hope I'm in the right area. We've been in the making of Tundra/Tacoma parts for awhile now. I've got one of our sets of headers kicking around that needs a home.

They are very similar to the other headers, these have the 1 1/2" outlet but do not come ceramic coated.

As introductory pricing, I will be selling these for $295.00 SHIPPED (Lower 48 only). I do realize we are new to the forum, but have been in the local business for quite some time. Fabricating custom parts for many different makes and models. These do come with a one year standard warranty. We are paypal verified, and will be able to be contacted at all times.

These do come with all new gaskets. The 02 sensor bungs come welded on, and everything needed for a plug and play installation(excluding the welding of the Cats). Open up your exhaust, and gain those extra ponies you deserve! These are 321 Stainless, 3/8" thick flange around a 32 RA(Almost a mirror flat finish)

These are NOT Braze welded. These are made in house, to order.

This will not last long.
    21osygm_aaf44cd4d75829fa5f4d6a93a52d87a5eb6b3fb6.jpg

Message me!

Products Discussed in

To Top