1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Stock 6 Lug 16" Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by talldan, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Aug 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    talldan

talldan [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '11 Lifted PreRunner
    ToyTec Coil Overs, Sway Bar Relocations, new UCA, Dacar 7 Leaf Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Tinted Windows, Custom Interior Accent Lighting, VTech Wheels, Nitto Tires, Locking tailgate
    We lifted our truck and got new wheels and tires. Thusly, we have all our old wheels and tires sitting in the garage. Wheels are 16 in steel, stock Toyota wheels. The tires are Dunlop AT20 tires, size P245/75R16. They have anywhere from 4/32 to 6/32 inches of tread left, depending on the tire. One has quite a bit more than the other three (which are around 5/32 ish inches of tread left). The hub covers and stock lug nuts are all included. Nothing is missing. $250 for all 4. If I had to guess, I would say the tires have about 25K miles left. We got the wheels/tires off the truck at 21K miles. Prefer not to ship, but will if buyer covers shipping. I am in Greenville, SC area for those close by and would be able to do a preferable pick up. PM if you like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top