1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lifted 94 Z71 20" rims 36" tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by 2012 Baja, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Aug 7, 2012 at 6:05 AM
    2012 Baja

2012 Baja [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Columbus, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2012 Baja 6 speed
    Baja package
    there is a lot done as you can see like cowl hood, smoothie front bumper, rollpan, chrome nerf bars, y pipe exhaust that goes to duals to the back at a 45 degree angle with 3" chrome tips about 9" long, sounds AWESOME smoked aftermarket headlights, tail lights, 3rd brake light LED, GMC grill just liked the look of black and chrome!
    Here is the meat and potatoes on it, I spun a main bearing about a year after I bought it in 2007 so I took off the whole front end, took out the transmission and engine and rebuilt them both, while all disassembled I had the truck painted, the whole engine bay has been repainted, looks like new!!!! Reassembled now runs like a champ, motor is a 355 (350 bored over 0.030") with a Scat crank, Lunati cam, new pistons, rings, bearings, rods, valves, springs, lifters and so on, the engine and trans have about 3,500 miles on them.
    It has a professionally installed 6" Pro Comp suspension lift along with a 3" body lift. I just bought some 20" KMC Diesels and wrapped them with 36" Super Swampers which really set the truck off!!! The interior is ALL black, new carpet and front seats have vinyl upholstery now.
    I love this truck, I have A LOT of time & money invested. Please keep in mind that I have close to $18,000 in this truck!!!! It sure does add up over the years, but was fun to see the progress!!! I know I will not get it ALL back but it is time to move on! I have a lot of build photos for it.
    Some things needing done to complete it are: passenger elbow pad missing, wiper switch broke ( I have another steering column to fix it just haven't yet, front drive shaft is not installed, I have the driveshaft
    I have a clean & clear title in my name in hand!
    Just would like to mention you can drive anywhere!!! I have driven to Florida, South Carolina and Alabama, haven't needed to drive to California but I am sure it would make it there and back with no problem!!! I have towed a few cars on a 16 foot trailer with no issues!!! I hate to part with the truck but I just bought another vehicle so I have to let some go!!!The mileage on the truck is 101,004 but like I said the motor and trans have an estimated 3,500.

Keep in mind this is not a brand new truck so it is not perfect, overall this truck is awesome in my eyes and I did all of the work besides the rebuild of the transmission! If you have any questions please feel free to ask as I have described the truck the best that I can. I hope it stays a street queen but if you want to take it mudding you will have a blast!!! Just do not tell me about it!!! hahaha
    Thanks for looking, do NOT miss out on this truck!!!!!

I may trade for an older Tacoma, fish/ski boat, pair of newer jet ski's, fast cars, what do you have?!?!?!

Asking $11,500 OBO or trade or trade plus cash I am located in Columbus, Ga

z71.jpg
    z711.jpg
    z712.jpg
    z714.jpg
    z716.jpg

2. Aug 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    tacomalover83

tacomalover83 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Gibson , GA
    Vehicle:
    91 ford mustang 5.0 convertible
    Brand new top put on it and the transmission just fixed so its a jam up car. It will FLY
    Hey man im Brian and i like the truck ALOT. I said i had the perfect trade for you and i do, you said in the trade list that you would want a fast car and i have a 1991 Ford Mustang Convertible 5.0 and it runs like a top. I just had a brand new top put on it and i just fixed the transmission. If you want a fast car , this is it. The first day i got it the transmission was tore up and i got it up to 135 with no problem. But if you want to trade my number is 7066991638 so just call or text me and we'll talk about the trade. Thanks man.

3. Aug 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    2012 Baja

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Columbus, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2012 Baja 6 speed
    Baja package
    Hey Brian, you can text me pics of your stang to jake_1977_77@yahoo.com
    Is the Mustang a 5 speed? What gears are in the rear? What engine work is done?
    Thanks, Jake

4. Aug 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    2012 Baja

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Columbus, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2012 Baja 6 speed
    Baja package
    Hey Brian, you can text me pics of your stang to jake_1977_77@yahoo.com
    Is the Mustang a 5 speed? What gears are in the rear? What engine work is done?
    Thanks, Jake

Products Discussed in

To Top