1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

bike for sale in Havelock, NC

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by unstpible, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    unstpible

unstpible [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Cedar City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    03 4x4 boosted V6 Auto 334k miles
    CX Racing Turbo kit TransGo shift kit All Pro Apex bumper and skids Smittybilt XRC 9.5 winch All Pro Upper control arm's Bilstein 6112's with 600lb coils Eimkeith's lower control arm reinforcement plates with Perry Parts bump stops All Pro spindle gussets and alignment cam tabs All Pro standard 3" leaf springs Bilstein 5125's rear Extended rear brake line Rear diff breather relocation MagnaFlow catback with resonator Bluetooth stereo Memphis 6x9 door speakers with tweeters Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Amber fog lights Single piece headlights aftermarket grille Anzo taillights LED 3rd brake light 4runner sunglass holder and dome lights Master Tailgaters rear view mirror with 3 directional cameras, G shock sensors, and anti theft system Honda windshield washer nozzles Stubby antenna Scan Guage II 2nd Gen Snowflake wheels powder coated black Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 235-75/16 Denso 210-0461 105 amp alternator Speedytech7's big wire harness upgrade Aeromotive 340 fuel pump
    SOLD. :D:D

How can I delete the thread:rolleyes:

i have a 1982 Honda Ascot ft500. $700.00 it is an air cooled single cylinder 4 valve engine with 498 cc's has a steering lock in the front locking gas cap and a helmet lock so you dont have to carry it around with you i dont ever use it and its taking up space in my garage. i have had it for 3 years and used it for 6 months back and forth from school and work. it gets about 54 mpg. it does need about 200 bucks in parts if you want it ill install and find the parts. it was only about 30 bucks a month for me to insure and was worth every penny

i was in an accident a few years back "not on the bike" and due to several permanent injuries i cant ride any more im looking for about $1,000. for every thing or if you have something of interest im more then willing to trade for fire arms, tools, hunting equipment or any thing that i can put in a 2001 Toyota tacoma.

ALL ITEMS WERE ONLY WARN FOR ONE SUMMER AND HAVE BEEN KEPT IN THE HOUSE

i do have a nice $230.00 SHIFT jacket size LARGE it has shoulder, back, and elbow skid pads. plus a removable rain and wind guard on the inside that comes off with 5 snaps and a zipper
    also have matching SHIFT gloves with finger and knuckle pads to protect from road objects. these gloves have great ventilation size MED

$120.00 LARGE helmet with DOT approval on the back helmet is in perfect condition not a single mark on it, helmet is great for hot weather and sunny days comes with 2 adjustible vents on the top, has a tinted visor and a clear visor under neath it so you can sallect on the fly, if you have both vents open and the visors open and you want more air just life the hole front face chin gard and all "works great when your stuck at a red light on a hot day"

the bag is a coretech magnetic tank bag "$60.00" that i absolutly loved when i was riding its a good spot to keep your registration, gloves, and a couple of emergency items, it does have a clear pouch on the top designed for maps. it also comes with a rain guard that is reversible and can be used like a sun visor and keeps its contents cooler when not in use "helps protect electronic items from frying"

and the clymer book "$50.00" is actually made for the 1983 bike but it still has the same info inside. its a maintenance, troubleshooting and repair manual. i have used it a time or 2 but never really needed it. the bike is very simple if you know any thing about bikes

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  2. Aug 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    unstpible

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Cedar City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    CX Racing Turbo kit TransGo shift kit All Pro Apex bumper and skids Smittybilt XRC 9.5 winch All Pro Upper control arm's Bilstein 6112's with 600lb coils Eimkeith's lower control arm reinforcement plates with Perry Parts bump stops All Pro spindle gussets and alignment cam tabs All Pro standard 3" leaf springs Bilstein 5125's rear Extended rear brake line Rear diff breather relocation MagnaFlow catback with resonator Bluetooth stereo Memphis 6x9 door speakers with tweeters Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Amber fog lights Single piece headlights aftermarket grille Anzo taillights LED 3rd brake light 4runner sunglass holder and dome lights Master Tailgaters rear view mirror with 3 directional cameras, G shock sensors, and anti theft system Honda windshield washer nozzles Stubby antenna Scan Guage II 2nd Gen Snowflake wheels powder coated black Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 235-75/16 Denso 210-0461 105 amp alternator Speedytech7's big wire harness upgrade Aeromotive 340 fuel pump
    more pic

if you have any spacific pic requests or want to know more call or txt me at

801-494-9099 or pm me in here and ill get back to you

2012-08-25 10.46.42.jpg
    2012-08-25 10.48.08.jpg
    2012-08-25 10.34.52.jpg
    2012-08-25 10.37.09.jpg
    2012-05-26 20.07.54.jpg

3. Aug 25, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    unstpible

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Cedar City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    more pic.

the pic of the red bike is what it looked like when i first got it as you can see i have spent a lot of time playing with the bike i had a lot of good ideas with this bike but as much as i want to do them its pointless for me to keep throwing money into customizing something i cant use. there are a few of these on you tube that have been turned in to some pretty nice cafe style racers.

2012-05-14 21.39.30.jpg
    2012-05-13 19.57.56.jpg
    2012-05-13 19.56.14.jpg
    2012-05-13 19.56.36.jpg
    honda1.jpg

4. Mar 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    unstpible

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Cedar City, Utah
    Vehicle:
    Once again. Want to remove thread can that be done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top