1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

You guys dont have a Classified for SOCAL

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Phil Dammit, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Sep 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    Phil Dammit

Phil Dammit [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    4.5/5.5 drop, DJM arms, QA1 coilovers, 6lug leafs, QA1 18-way, rear swaybar, Batwing Big brakes, high flow cat, indy/hurst shifter, memphis amps, focal 3-ways, Eclipse AV unit, SunDown 10" custom box, TRD bucket swap.
    So making a new thread, I would of put it in one of your yardsale threads but I dont know your area codes and its not just for the SD area. If it needs to be moved let me know and I will do so accordingly.

Going lowered and my first step of that is happening next weekend in El Centro when I meet up with Ry to get his stockies. This means that my Goodyear Duratracs on black 10 holes will be up for grabs. Im asking 450 for the set of 4 if someone is willing to meet up around that area. What Im getting at is I am willing to swap out my 32's and put the stocks on in a parking lot if someone wants to come pick up the wheels and tires. Tires are 265/75/16 on 16x8 5 on 4.5 w/ 4.5 BS with roughly 40% tread life.

I am also selling a one off billet 2" strut spacer and 2" AAL for 300 plus shipping. Kit yields 4" of lift and have had it on the truck for some 130k miles without issues. I am willing to take cash or paypal, PM me if interested.

2012-6-30-2.jpg
    Lift Goodyear 5.jpg
    Lift 4.jpg
    Lift 5.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top